GR

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Excellent! Taste great too.

These are a life saver. My teenage kids had gotten into a bad habit of not falling asleep at a reasonable hour and then being tired in the morning. This was perfect for a reset of their sleep rhythm/routine. I have used them myself and am finding I am falling asleep a lot easier and earlier. We don't use them every day but are pleased to have them on hand.

Posted on May 10, 2022

These are amazing. They do what they say and benefit sleep patterns. They are easy to take being a gummy. They taste great. Because they are a gummy their size is easy to fit in the mouth. As they are a higher dosage you do not need so many so cost effective. I find them of a high quality.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I ove these gummies.I finally fall asleep without a peoblem andvwake up refresh.I only take one gummy before bed and it works( my husband takes two, as recomended). beside that, melatonin is great for your health!!!!

dfd17c43-93f7-4e90-a99a-748c9aa177e6
Posted on May 16, 2022

i WAS EMAIL WHEN PRODUCT WAS IN STOCK LIKE WEBSITE PROMISE. ORDERING AND PAYMENT VERY EASY. DELIVERED TTO NEW ZEALAND VERY QUICKLY!!!. EASY TO TAKE , HELPS ME GET SLEEP PATTERNS BACK ON TRACK.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I’ve struggled for ages to find something that helps me to get into a deep sleep. THIS is amazing! Worked from the first night I started taking it. So happy!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Have problem of getting sleep over years. Try this product month ago and find it very helpful. Can fall into sleep in half an hour. Fully recommended to people with sleep trouble.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

These gummies taste great and are pleasing for children to eat. They work well and ensure a sound sleep. The dosage is adequate for children.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Tastes great and in 30 minutes I fall asleep easier. Can't fall asleep without them. 5 mg dosage is fine most times. Maybe 10 mg. Reliable quality I can depend on with my insomnia. Helps to get the rest I need. For me, lasts 4 or 5 hours before they wear off and I wake up.