GR

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Um. These are amazing!

i have had neuropathy pain for 20 years at night in my feet tried most everything out there. My brother told me about this so what do I have to lose got it about 10 days ago on 7-8 night the pain was GONE I am very happy. Keep making it the same way. Thanks guy's !

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I can really tell when I have gone over a week without these energy gummies. They taste fantastic so they are easy to eat ( just like candy). Packaging keeps them fresh and soft. Very affordable price for the benefits they offer. iherb makes them easy to order and I get them shipped FAST.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Taste good and great for your health. Keep buying this for the fifth times already. Also the prize is reasonable and the package is nice.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

taste is good but I don't know if it there is an effect, I don't feel a difference but I never od when taking supplements. Package is fine.

Posted on May 30, 2022

The quality of the product is superb. Has been about 10 years maybe that me and my wife only take vitafusion. The size is huge.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Good quality. Great taste! No aftertaste! Good daily vitamin to take. Ingredients satisfy my daily requirement. Excellent packaging. Product is perfect for me and well priced.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is my second purchase. I used to take multivitamin tablets but struggled with it everyday. Now with vitamin gummies, I find myself enjoying it daily and it also fix my sweet tooth.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

These are pretty yummy. Blood panel looked good after a month of use. Yet to notice a different energy since taking these, but that's because of the long covid. I'm glad I have these though.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I am having more energy than I have had in a long time plus these suppliments are comfortable on my stomach. I am very happy and looking forward to even more improvement especially because I recently started taking then. Thank you.