GR

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Very helpful to my eyes. It gives the relief I need after a day of work in front of my computer. Very relaxing and eliminates itchiness and dryness, and can even use of you have allergies. Unscented, no worries about the scent. Quality is great. My whole family loves the product.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

Tried it as soon as I received it. I have quite severe seasonal hay fever and it starts with my eyes. This composition is actually very effective brings immediate relief. My eyes feel moisturised and calm. The size of a package is very practical as well. Great value for your money.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Can use this daily to get the red out. I don't really experience itchiness from allergies but I still like using this every day. It kinda feels like a mild version of getting seawater in your eye when you first put it in your eyes, but without the sting. Kinda like saline. Works pretty fast, is effective, and lasts all day. Would repurchase again and again.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Visine,Allergy Eye Relief is one of the best drops for allergy. My auntie is extremely oversensitive to fleece, and when she is in similar room with creatures, her eyes expand and blush, everything begins to tingle. Normally an allergy med tablet advances what is going on, however with these drops it worked out that the side effects of sensitivity in the eyes vanish totally. Redness vanishes in no time flat, as well as distress and tingling.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

These are amazing for my eyes seasonal allergies instant relief I cant go a week without it it really brightens my eyes to keep it in my bathroom cabinet and add the drops before I apply my make up it also helps lessen irritation when I use mascara or line my inner eyes 👌🏼

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Fast acting, noticeable, and relatively lasting difference in allergic symptoms of itching, burning, and redness. I keep this on hand everywhere I go. One-time-use packaging would be appreciated, though, because I have to buy new bottles frequently due to expiration/contamination. A lot of the liquid goes to waste.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I use these drops when I have allergy or my eyes are dry, it's the only drops that are so effective when my eyes itching. It stings a little bit at first, but it passes after a few seconds. The package is comfortable.