GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 22, 2023
Love it!

I really love this probiotic. I have a chronic gut-health problem and I feel my health has improved taking this supplemednt. I like the packaging and being able to buy the capsules in bulk means less wasted plastic containers in landfill. I have tried other probiotics, but I prefer the quality of Green Vibrance. As it's a capsule, there is no taste when swallowing nor any after-taste with my reflux issues.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I just started to take this Green Vibrance, and I feel as though it has many benefits, such as a health improvement, such as having more energy, and I also think that it's given me a little help to lose some weight. The packaging is fine, and I believe that it is a great antioxidant, as well.

Posted on May 8, 2022

When I say this stuff works, it absolutely does! Cleared my brain fog right up. I can now function mentally a lot better also better bowel movements! So that’s great! I 100% recommend :)

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have been using this product for about 10yrs love it it provided som many of the vitamins, nutrients and vital supplements we all need. this is you ultimate vitamin you don't even need anything more :)

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

love this product, though i'd prefer the powder since the serving size is double vs. taking 16 capsules. But love how the quality and benefits of this product, and purchase over and over again. highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great quality brand and ingredients, a superfood formula in capsule form for those who don't like the taste of the powder form. Thumbs up!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The benefits of this product is the mix of quality ingredients in one package. Helps keeping the health and the diet in order to get long age

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This works the best for me because I travel a lot . Green vibrance is my go to vitamin supplement now to replenish all the harsh effects of antibiotics and processed foods . Try it and you won’t be disappointed. I herb is awesome and shipping is great!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Best all around green supplement you can buy and easy to add to your daily regime.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I've been taking Solaray, Muira Puama, 300 mg for 8 weeks now. I've seen the best results. It's excellent.