GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I add one scoop to my mid morning smoothie and love the comfort of knowing the superfoods are ensuring all my greens are covered - with the added benefit of probiotics and liver and skeletal support (especially important for my health as I’m recovering from a foot fracture!) Already received my second 30-day package. Neutral taste and stays super fresh in my freezer - attesting to it’s great quality!

b015f3bd-b7ff-407a-9cb0-fd5b3f1c6468
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

First of all - yes this product is expensive. However I do feel a benefit from taking this during the winter months when access to fresh fruits and vegetables is reduced and we need a boost of nutrients. I don't use this in the summer months. The taste is not great- like wheatgrass or green juice, but you can mix it in with juice or just put in some water and drink it quickly! Best taken outside of meal times because it has probiotics that can be impacted by hot food and drinks. I will continue to purchase this because while expensive, it is a very comprehensive, high quality product and saves me from having to take multiple supplements.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We love starting our day with this greens juice! It helps us start the day right and it's relieved us from the pressure of eating enough greens throughout the day. Our bowel movements have been more regular than ever and we're excited to start experimenting with taking more than one serving for some off days.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Vibrant Health Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics is a high-quality supplement that is designed to support gut health and overall wellness. This product is made with a blend of 25 different strains of probiotics, as well as a variety of nutrient-rich greens and other natural ingredients. One of the things that sets this supplement apart is its high probiotic content, which can be beneficial for supporting digestion and maintaining a healthy balance of good bacteria in the gut. It is also relatively easy to take, as it comes in powder form that can be mixed into water or other beverages. The package size is also convenient, as it contains a good amount of servings that will last for a while. In terms of benefits for health, this supplement is a good source of fiber, which can help to support digestion and keep you feeling full. It is also rich in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that can support overall wellness. Overall, Vibrant Health Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics is a great product that is high in quality, made with natural and nutrient-rich ingredients, and perfect for those looking to support their gut health and overall wellness.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Green Vibrance is the best greens supplement on the market. vibrant health makes amazing products, and if you take this every day, you have so many things covered that you will be pleased. Just to have that amount of healthy greens and other ingredients would be impossible to digest or even comsume daily, so this powder covers it all just in one scoop. One look at the ingredients with no fillers and you know this is the product to take daily, or twice a day even. It even has probiotics in it. And it tastes really good.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This formula has been my most favorite one due to the huge amount of ingredients and it can be taken with water and juice. Nice taken you would be done with supplements for the day, it just has a lot of great ingredients. I also notice that my skin feels much smoother during the intake of this supplement.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

After looking for a greens powder similar to a more expensive one that I was using, I found Green Vibrance and thought I'd give it a try. It has so many nutrients in it and felt really good after taking it regularly. I think it was a good boost and it tastes great.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My favorite greens drink! For a greens drink the taste is very mild and drinkable. Clean ingredients, added probiotics, keeps well in the freezer. Mixes up well, if water is very cold, mix it a little longer to break up the powder. I always feel a boost after I drink this.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Like the taste of this green powder as well as the long list of plant nutrients it contains. Made in USA - though not entirely sourced here. Label is impressively detailed - categorizing ingredients as to their function - and which are certified organic. Would prefer totally organic. But believe this to be one of the better green products available. Like that it is non GMO and that it dissolves easily in water. Will continue to purchase.