GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Excellent

If you have started on a wellness journey but hate the taste of regular apple cider vinegar, then this is for you. It has added honey and ginger (which also helps digestion) in a ready-to-go mix. Of course, it's still apple cider vinegar, so it's not less potent than the original stuff - just a little more bearable. Plus a glass bottle that is more eco friendly than plastic! Perfect size for the fridge door. Generally great quality product.

Posted on May 28, 2022
2,289

This is a great apple cider vinegar with an amazing zesty-sweet finishing. I always add ginger and honey to my ACV to create a great morning drink to clear my palate and throat. I was therefor very excited to find this formulation with all the additions i love. Tastes really great and i highly recommend as a morning and pre-dinner shot. Great for digestion as well. I highly recommend. Please click the like button. Thank you i

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is a great apple cider vinegar to put in water, like I do; it is not super tart or strong, so it seems easy on stomach and more gentle taste than other vinegars.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Tastes great and easy to drink. I just mix 2 TBSP in water. Obviously there's honey in it so it's a sweet apple cider vinegar tincture.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

best quality I have ever tasted. the size is a bit small. The mix of flavor & ingredients are perfect. Love the benefit of the product

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Tastes great. Not sure if there are any benefits but I like adding 1 oz of this to 8 oz of sparkling water/La Croix for a refreshing afternoon drink.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I took it to try, I wasn't impressed. Overpriced for small quantity

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The taste of ginger and honey itself is good. I am used to using a tablespoon after eating, and drinking soda water. Obviously, after eating, I will not be prone to bloating. It also reduces the amount of acid reflux. I should drink 7 , drink it after about 8 times, but you have to be careful if you have stomach pain problems

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I used it this week, in my opinion, as it tastes better than plain apple cider vinegar. It is sticky and acceptable. Note that this size is small, but it is enough. It can take more than a month. It is very comfortable for the stomach, and this is what is required. I ask God for your recovery and success.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

This is the second type of apple cider vinegar you can buy at iherb, but I think it's easier to drink than the previous one. I don't feel much honey, but the ginger flavor is very delicious. This is also very refreshing without the sweetness of sugar, so I like it so much that I want to drink it every day to prevent summer fatigue.