GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

It’s thick, moisturizing cream but not greasy at all. I bought small one to use on my dry area on the face (eyes, side of the noses). This is great moisturizer after applying retinol serum. The package is nice and this size I can travel with very easily. I like it a lot. Will definitely buy it again.

4ca35f45-8131-4e25-833f-c4ad41ec5ce4
f4f3d3b7-78fa-4f4e-819b-cd1513d98e4a
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is such an amazing cream for dry skin, it also goes a long way, I used to use the cetaphil body cream but it’s very expensive where I live so I tried other cheaper alternatives on iHerb and I am finally satisfied with the results of this cream, I also have eczema and I can tell it’s calmed down a lot

d81c080b-76f9-485f-a018-fc4af593e050
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is an effective moisturizer for those with dry and sensitive skin. It is fragrance free therefore there's no scent when applied to the skin. IAs my age is catching up my skin is becoming super sensitive. This is the only moisturizer that is able to keep my skin well moisturized and does not sting when i applied on my face, my neck and under my eye area. Thank you! Vanicream. Keep up the good work.

8a4170ab-057d-48f0-9e21-eea7015026d4
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

After months of breakouts and trying lots of products, this moisturizer has done wonders for my sensitive skin. If you suffer from eczema and rosacea (like myself) then I highly recommend this product. Great price for its size, Texture is more on the thick side though. I use it for my face and body. It is not scented.

fb7242b2-dfb9-4d52-9c1d-db921a96faa4
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

really thick cream, fragrance free, the ingredients list is short, which all make it a quite good moisturizer for sensitive skin, people with eczema, etc. I mainly use it on my legs cause they tend to be really itchy (they still itch a bit while I apply it on damp skin but it stops eventually), and use whatever product left on my hand on my stomach and chest, then I put a bit more on my arms, the scent is your usual fragrance free smell, the size is really good but I hope the price will go down a bit, but I can't complain really since moisturizing creams where I live are double the price, so I'd still recommend it, but I don't know how it'll perform on people with darker skin tones since it's quite thick, but it doesn't take that long to absorb. not sure if it's the perfect moisturizer yet since I'm not a big fan of how thick it is, but I'm planning on trying other things before I see if I should repurchase again.

d368e7cb-c29c-4a04-a828-ed592b5248f0
46af9a13-7b6e-475c-89e4-9d49e33bb2b1

It’s a very thick moisturizer so if you’re not used to it, it’s gonna take a while to adjust. I like to put moisturizer on my body and have been seeing this moisturizer often on youtube because of how good it is according to dermatologists. I like it but it’s too think that it makes it harder for me to slather it on my skin. I was planning to use it also on my face but seeing how thick it is, I didn’t. It doesn’t have a scent so it’s great for sensitive skin like me (I have eczema) Maybe next time, I will try the moisturizing lotion.

d77c52b5-5a1a-43b4-91d6-f6172c98aff4
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I use this cream at night right after shower. It is a very good moisturizing lotion overnight. The texture and the composition is a bit heavy but it is great for winter. I have a sensitive skin so this is very good for me. The size is great to last me a long time. This has no scent and I like it.

First, I have to say that the Vanicream company is the most consistent in quality, simplicity, non-reactive ingredients, and effectiveness. There are no bad products in this line, and this cream is a stellar workhorse. It does the job - doesn't announce its presence with a scent or color, doesn't grease you up too much, and doesn't leave you wanting more. I use it on all of my skin. This is the perfect, consistent, basic cream - nothing fancy - but everything you need in a moisture cream. It plays nice with serums and sunscreens too (if you like to get complicated every once in a while.) If you have cranky skin - this is perfect. If you don't have cranky skin - this is perfect. And the 2 oz. size is your best purse and travel friend.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Believe it or not, I immediately bought the BIG ONE after trying this ONCE. Very beneficial. No fancy ingredients no Niacinamide but is exactly what I want. i take this over Cerave any day. Great quality, great size, no scent, easy to use, wonderful composition of ingredients for all seasons. Moisturise like magic, lovely creamy texture. One caveat is I have VERY DRY menopaused skin.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is my second tub of this. Well worth the money. It's thick and my skin feels really nourished after using this. I love the cream. One thing to note is that although the packaging is hygienic due to the pump, there is still quite a lot left in the jar once the pump stops dispensing. So you'll need to open up the jar to get the rest of the moisturiser.