GR

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

It has great back support. I wear it when I’m carrying my baby in the sling. He is a chunk and that extra back support really helps. It feels good on. It keeps your tummy tight so you feel very secure. You can see it under clothes. The Velcro can be an issue if it’s not exactly lined up right because it rubs on you. Not ideal if you are wanting to look slimmer b/c it’s bulky under clothes. Definitely good for back support or if your post opt c section.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love it! At first it came really tight the first day I wore it I could barley close it.. I ordered a size up thank god I did. As I started wearing it daily then it became more flexible to my belly and closing. It is tight and holds everything together. It is kinda bulky so you cant really wear it under certain clothes, but overall helps shape you up and keeps your stomach in its place 👍🏽

Fatema-7
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I will use it after my delivery I’m really excited to use to see if it works really as my friend we’re recommending it to me and it helped her to loose the big belly of the pregnancy

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Swell product, of course. The packaging quality is great. I advise. I will recommend to buy.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The quality is great, however it does not feel like a XL at all, it is very small! If you can’t close it (like me), don’t forget that you just gave birth and that it’s ok.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

It was a life saver for me, helped me a lot, the quality is amazing, well made, I used it a lot

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Quality looks good and strong, haven’t used it yet.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020

So comfortable to wear during workout and also great support to my back during breastfeeding my child, helps a lot to go back your normal size before pregnancy ! Must have product for postpartum!

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

Excellent quality, made of comfortable fabric, gives control of the tightening of the abdomen with comfortable straps that give extra tightening. Highly recommend!

c0d5fb0d-5936-4045-b20f-5ef6b3a7968c