GR

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

this chocolate drink is amazing and delicious. i want to purchase another one and i will recommend this to my friends. it tastes really good. no after taste. easy to make. thumbs up to this chocolate drink and great job IHERB for this and for delivering it without any difficulties. i really love your app!

587c4406-3645-49d5-b7a4-e3d88fc9d051
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I gave it a try as soon as my package arrived from iHerb. wow o wow! The choco drink is AMAZING! It's delicious! I'm happy I bought 2 boxes. I'm excited for my milk supply to increase for my little one. I also put a tablespoon of brewer's yeast. After an hour I can feel that my supply is increasing because I can feel the tension in my chest. I will definitely grab berry flavor next time.

af402be5-3b56-437f-8318-323a510d2b8b
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I am going to reorder this simply because it tastes good. it will help to increase your supply. I also soak fenugreek seeds alone and drink the water after boiling since fenugreek is known for helping you with your milk supply. So I guess having a ready hot choco pack that has fenugreek is a great choice to go with.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Fine quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Pretty quality. The product is just great. It's nice to have reviews and detailed descriptions. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

i bought it for increasing my milk supply and didnt have any expectation for it to taste good, but it actually tastes very good! i highly recommend it. i add an espresso shot to it in the morning and drink it as my morning coffee, great for energy and staying full.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022