Page 1 - Reviews - UpCircle, Soap Bar, Chocolate Charcoal, 100 g - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This soap is super moisterizing and I like the way it feels on after showering. However, it isn't as fragrant as I had hoped. I prefer an earthy scent but this is virtually non-existent. There are no notes of chocolate at all, and maybe a slight hint of chai if the wind blows the right way! lol! Other than that, it just smells of charcoal, which is fine but not what I expected. I would buy it again at the trial price but not at full price.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I finished it but I wouldn’t repurchase it for it’s weird scent. It’s like an off-chai scent. It’s too bad the coffee is only a back note. The scrub does feel good and is a mild polish for the skin. Cleansing power of the bar itself is good; invigorating and cleans well without being stripping.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

nice lather and clean feel without over drying skin

Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The foam is good. Since it contains charcoal, it is a dark soap and the scent is not so good, but it also has a little sweet scent of chocolate.

Posted on May 17, 2021
1972

Auto-translated from Russian

Blue-black soap Chocolate charcoal is intended for adsorption and deep detoxification of the skin. It looks like a piece of black rubber with a strong scent of laundry soap that stays on the skin for a long time. Cleans the skin to a creak, but does not dry out. Softens moderately. The smell is unpleasant to me, and it spoiled the whole impression of this natural and good composition of the block.

8edcd177-edf6-4d8a-b892-08597411ea6f
Posted on May 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Great soap. I'm glad I bought it on sale.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

With charcoal and chocolate, it literally smells of charcoal, but it is sweet, it never dries the body if you benefit 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

This scent smells like chocolate... It's so unbalanced.