GR
4.1

4.1
Posted on May 2, 2022

service and delivery were excellent and the taste is exceptionally good. The quality is outstanding and the ingredients are impeccable. I like this product because of no acid which allows my wife to drink without upsetting her system. Do you have boxes with more pods? Thank You

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Product is fine. It tastes good. More expensive that most other Kcups. I'm not sure as there is no way to know that the acid free is really doing me any good. I just know that it tends not to upset my stomach the way normal coffee does. The quality seems fine along with the taste.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I like that it's organic and acid free. it's easy on my stomach. It doesn't have a strong flavor. I make it with less water so it doesn't taste weak. I'm liking it a lot better now. The packaging is excellent. It comes in a strong and attractive boxing. It's a little expensive but I think it's worth it. I believe it's a good quality coffee with a nice kick of caffeine!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

l like it very smooooth. If I need a stronger taste I set the coffee maker to strong it's perfect. I have bought 4 boxes so far. The quality is good. shipping is fast.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Very tasty coffee. No upset stomach like high acid coffee. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This coffee is great. If you have heartburn from regular coffee this will be the answer to your problem. Try it and see.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Anything acidic inflames my psoriasis & I stopped drinking coffee about 2 years ago. Finally! I can drink coffee again & it is great tasting. Yeah!!!!!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

A little pricey but still taste like coffee. Regular buyers should get more discounts 😀

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Tastes great. Need it every morning.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Smooth but weak. Doesn't cause heartburn but needs to have more flavor