GR

1,216

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
1,397

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I always enjoy a cup of tea before going to bed. I’d usually drink some chamomile or mint tea, but I decided to try this one because I like the taste of vanilla teas as well. I’m glad I did. This tea is AMAZING. I’d drink it and fall deep asleep in 20 minutes, just like it said I would in the package. I absolutely love the taste, it’s very delicate without being too spicy. I’ll rebuy this product, for sure.

Barr
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love that they combined tea with vitamins, and without compromising the taste. My family loved it! Highly recommend especially for winter. If this helped you please give a thumbs up, thanks!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
1,389

This tea works fast that's for sure. Have a great taste but I'm not sure it is for me. Melatonin gives me headaches and today I've remembered this.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

When I had a rough day, it’s nice to have something relaxing before I go to bed. I prefer to add a bit of honey to make it even milder.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality, as always by Twinings. Surprise addition of cinnamon along with the more usual vanilla to the camomile for a different taste profile. Also nice benefit for a late evening drink -- melatonin. I really like this, as I am not really a fan of plain camomile tea.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Tastes really yummy and very effective at calming one down and helping you you get to sleep. Quality ingredients used. Would highly recommend this for people who struggle with getting to sleep at night.