GR
4.7

4.7
Fraulitsa
Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Tasty and fresh, noticeable effect of probiotics

I can't really say if it was the tea or a coincidence but I did notice a better bowel movement function due to the probiotics in this tea I suppose. t least for that week that I was drinking it frequently, the effect was noticeable. The taste and smell are pleasant and the blend of the ingredients makes a good combination. I was only wondering whether the probiotics die once I put hot boiling water on them, since they are supposed to be live organisms, no? Would love to know the answer about that sometime... If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

The taste is so good, i really like it. The size is decent i guess and also the benefit of the probiotics is not yet seen bc I’ve been using it for a week but i havent felt any significant benefit from it.

1f6015be-a87f-4564-a680-2e7a04fd1db8
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Excellent flavor very pleasant smell one of my favorites Twinings is my number one pick. Never disatified with any flavor. It's a must have

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

i was really surprised that tea can have probiotics in it, the taste was nice, with stronger ginger scent and lemon really match with it, its also contains no caffeine

Sarah
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

what a nice and delicious tea of lemon and ginger. I haven't expected to be this good, always make my mood super good first thing in the morning.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is seriously amazing. The lemon ginger tea is warming, sweet, and helps settle my stomach and reduce bloating. I seriously want to drink this all. the. time. I have about 3 a day around mealtimes. However, Each tea bag can be rebrewed about once or twice as well.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I love the single serving size of tea, for wherever i go. the flavour is very strong ,I can certainly get the taste of ginger the most. I know the benefits of the ginger will be great for my digestion.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Feel good and enjoy. Wonderful flavor, and good taste and really great if you have constipation.and stomach upset. This tea does a wonderful job making my delicate stomach feel like everything is okay again. it stimulates my digestive system but not make you to get too loose stool. I would recommend u to try if you have constipation.

b0425116-f485-4e86-b1d3-2bdeb7a86788
ef601f41-52d9-466e-b7b5-0b20faf9db41
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I’m a huge fan of the Bigelow lemon ginger probiotic tea and I got this one hoping it would be comparable, but the Twinings one is far too lemony for my taste. I wish they sold the Bigelow one here.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I always stocked up the original Twining’s Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea in my home. This one has exactly same great aroma but a stronger spicy Ginger taste than the original one. I recommend this one to anyone wants help for colon movements. However, the rather strong ginger taste may be a bit exciting for people have sensitive throat. I will buy it again, the benefit of Probiotics is noticeable.