GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 20, 2022
love that it's for very sensitive skin

I just love that Tree to Tub has items for very sensitive skin! I am pretty sensitive and just recently became aware of these offerings. I have loved each one I have tried and this is no different. I still feel like my hair gets cleaned, but in the most gentle way.

3b4200ea-90ca-43ac-aa6f-9ce7483fc3cb

My hair looks amazing after each wash. My hair is so soft. I love the shine I get from this shampoo and in very sensitive to soaps and chemicals. I have not had a bad reaction at all. Gentle and product work amazing. I have been getting compliments. Definitely recommend you try this shampoo. great for the whole family.

0afa9ce7-03cc-41ac-bc19-c8c403e53554
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I am constantly on the lookout for natural products for my hair and my skin. In fact, too aggressive shampoos irritate my skin and dry out my scalp (this aspect bothers me a lot!). With this product, which I did not know before, I immediately noticed a great improvement. It's very oily (but in a good way), it makes a lot of foam when you rub your scalp, and releases a delicate, clean scent. It is very delicate and does not redden the skin (sometimes it happened to me with too “strong” products). The appearance of my hair has also improved. My hair is normally frizzy but with this product it is softer and silky then before. That’s amazing (and it is totally unexpected)! I like this shampoo and I will buy it again.

4c29e355-a57f-4758-a937-4199adf6faeb
98b30adb-3970-45e3-8ae4-d5e17230edab
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It is very gentle and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals like parabens, I feel safe using it on my little boy. I find that my scalp itches less when I use this shampoo, and it gently cleanses without overly drying my hair (you know when you rinse your hair and it feels squeaky clean... yeahh that's not good). I love the earth-friendly packaging and it comes with a soapberry seed which is pretty cool to see what our shampoo is made of.

d229e3fd-6672-4f6a-90e8-ae39f7274860
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really enjoy this shampoo! I’ve used it twice since receiving it and it leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. I have very sensitive skin, and a dry scalp. It doesn’t dry or make my scalp itchy like others do. For reference, I wash my hair once every 1-2 weeks. So I tend to have a lot of oil and product build up, and this shampoo cleanses super thoroughly I don’t have to wash twice.

9c484df9-7454-4ca6-91af-483bf98ec08e
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I always feel refreshed every time I use this. Really foamy and it's not difficult to use every shower. Packaging is well done. 1 Pump is enough for a foamy hair during shower. Easy to use and you don't need a lot every shower.. what I like the most from this is that I don't have any sensitivity reaction. Highly recommend

0c67090d-de4d-4c0b-ad70-3faa5607f524
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love the combination of their natural and gentle ingredients and the fresh smell. I was ready to cut my hair off and then I discovered this vegan, gentle shampoo that actually cleans my hair. It doesn’t leave me with oily or dry hair. It’s gentle enough to use every day and strong enough to take out the perfect amount of oil in my hair if I decide to wash it every 3rd day.

4b3a566e-3702-4282-9f50-cd2b01e2c77e
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My hair used to feel like straw before buying Tree to Tub hair products. I have very fine, thin hair and this shampoo does not weigh my hair down and the lather is luxurious and complements well with the conditioner. I like that it is unscented so it doesn't compete with the lavender Tree to Tub conditioner that I have!

a0e57169-385a-4fa8-afae-65e6a606bd65
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Best product of all time. I really loove it , i have eczema in my scalp and it just calm and moisturize my scalp , with out making my hair dry or leave a residue. It just feel really clean har and scalp. I just love it. And i wash my hair every other day.

Louise
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is a good quality product. It is gentle, so it does not remove build up as quickly as harsh shampoos do, but I believe gentle shampoo is healthier for the hair and scalp. I have started trying the curly girl method, and I chose this shampoo because it is sulphate free and from a good brand.