GR
4.1

4.1
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Citrus Bliss

Ingredients are amazing! I wish it had more of the blood orange taste element as opposed to regular citrus but overall, I recommend this tea.

Posted on May 28, 2022

First time trying this and hope it will taste nice. Decided to get This to assist in overall health. Hope this tea will bring some benefits and also the good things it is caffeine free.

2da79122-de02-43ba-8145-7f35ef5fc90e
c6454877-cae6-4612-9faf-26696ec6a8e2
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I’ve been looking for an herbal blood orange tea ever since the other one I was drinking was discontinued. This one checks all the boxes for me; great flavor, caffeine free and the bonus of having herbs that support the digestive system. I will definitely be buying this tea again.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I purchased this tea for digestive reasons. I loved the product and will buy again. Taste and quality were excellent.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is okay. Has a sharp orange flavor that is more like orange oil to me. It has a slight sweetness, I don’t need to add honey to it but I don’t like overly sweet.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Uses: as a tea to unwind, helps in digestion. Main ingredients: organic meadowsweet herb, hibiscus flower, rose hip, tulsi, licorice root, orange peel, stevia leaf. Color: dark orangy-red. Taste: neutral or no taste of the herbs listed. Size & Packaging: 16 individually wrapped tea bags in one paper box. Why average: no taste of citrus or orange.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I used this for my scoby when I was making Kombucha.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Tasty hot, but this tea is AMAZING iced!!! So refreshing and delicious. My new favorite!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Very pleasant mild orange taste. It also seems to make my stomach feel better.