GR

Mariz
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I like the scent. It smells like baby powder so i can sleep with this on my hair. I have very thin and damaged hair and i can feel there's a little improvement after 3 days of using this. My hair is not getting dry even after blow drying when i use this. I will definitely order again.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The second time I've bought this, very easy to apply and I don't wash it off. It is very moisturizing. Makes my hair feel very soft and silky, even when I blow dry it.

I decided to try this product: Tosowoong hair pack repair sleeping, because of the wide range of herbs and oils listed among its ingredients. It has a subtle scent and creamy texture. I apply a generous amount on dry hair before going to bed and leave it to work its magic overnight. In the morning I wash my hair and - if I have no time - I wear my hair up and wash it in the evening. This product is not greasy so the hair can stay all day without looking messy or dirty. Once I dry my hair after shampooing and conditioning, I can see my strand shinier and healthier looking. It is worth trying - if my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Hair Sleeping pack ever this is really good hair mask

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

My hair is extremely damaged, but the next morning it felt a bit softer. Will continue using it.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It’s good hair mask

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

nice mask the scent is too strong for me

Posted on May 31, 2022

Purchased this hair pack based on other reviews however this turned out to be completely rubbish. No effect whatsoever.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Makes my hair glow

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I love this hair mask! It's already the second weak I buy and I always use it after washing my hair, always with wet hair! it does not leave the scalp oily or sensitive, the hair is very hydrated. I have some white hairs, he even disguises them, leaves them golden. The size of the product is good and is suitable for anyone with an adult age. The aroma is soft, I really like it, in short, a product of excellent quality, worth the investment!