Page 1 - Reviews - Too Cool for School, Pumpkin 24K Gold Beauty Mask, 1 Sheet, 0.88 oz (25 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I'm absolutely obsessed with these mask. It's like wearing a second skin. Getting the mask out of the packaging can be tricky but it is definitely worth it. I have really sensitive dry skin and these completely hydrate my skin. Love how it hugs my skin and love how baby soft my skin feels after.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I need to update my review- The first time I used this, I thought that the packaged included 2 masks, but having ordered this a second time, I'm realizing there is a jelly mask surrounded by 2 support masks. The support masks are made of a stiff kind of paper, just to keep the jelly mask's shape. I tried to remove a support mask to ease the application, but it isn't easy to separate the two. The jelly mask is kind of unstable and a little difficult to put on and keep from wrinkling. It's nice, and especially with autumn I want to get lots of pumpkin-themed things, but, I wish the mask were a different texture. I will say it's very moisturizing - my skin feels much more moisturized than it usually does after a sheet mask with my usual skincare routine. So maybe not all bad?

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great mask. Leaves the skin beautiful and glowing!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

If you're like me and crazy about pumpkin, this is for you! Nice mask and great smell.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

I think its a little bit too expensive for just a sheet mask, but its nice though

Posted on Oct 2, 2020

Moisturizes really well wish could smell more like pumpkin spice the fragrance doesn't last long

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I loved this pumpkin design! It smells nice, but wish it would smell even more like pumpkin and spice! It has nice moisturizing properties!

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

One of my favourite mask ever !!!

Posted on May 4, 2021

Plain sheet mask. No wow effect

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

A bit pricy - let’s see if it worths