Page 1 - Reviews - Too Cool for School, Egg-ssential Skincare Mini Set, 4 Piece Set - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Wonderful set💕 as travel kit, but quite small quantity of product! 1️⃣Face cream is the best position in this set, very light and gentle cream with pleasant scent, good for my combination skin for summer period 2️⃣sheet mask is also great makes my face super soft and pleasant moisturized 3️⃣ body butter texture quite sticky but adorable smell and excellent hydration, I've already bought big pack 🥰 4️⃣ wash gel contains enzymes from egg powders making gentle exfoliating effect, feeling as deep cleanser thus I used with frequency of 1-2 times a week

7e52ed03-c3eb-4eda-8b36-c34f756c6131
b766f3e1-6564-45f1-898d-fa96953d1648
20Tauri
Silber
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I’ve tried some of TCFS products before and I’ve been eyeing that moisturizer for quite some time. I’m happy I found this mini pack at iHerb, as it’s inexpensive way to try to a couple of different products at once. The packaging is so cute! Love it!

53af6358-a121-4d2c-8193-c9e860bb2bb8
b3ea9628-87b7-4f51-903a-468192302776
iYamsi
Silber
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's the second time I buy this kit because it's just really good with sensitive dry skin leaving it moist and nice. I would like to buy full size product but can't find all of them so I have to buy this set again to have the full routine.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I have try these products a few times now. I have ordered full sizes since then. The chance to purchase a travel/mini set gave me chance to try first before to order a full size! The moisture provided by these creams are amazing, the smell is suttle & very pleasant. great products!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I purchased the mini set to try them out, i liked the cleanser soo much, it gives alot of foam and clean my skin and leaves it soo smooth

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

Im very sutisfied with this kit. It gives you few products to try so you can try and decide what you would like to buy afterwards. The mask is super moisturizing and the package is amazingly built, it seems that a lot of thought has been put into it, for example it is not just lying inside the bag but there is a net that separates the mask in order to preserve moisture. The body lotion also very moisturizing. The face foam doing great job.

27960909-0d4e-404b-aed3-b582ad9324a1
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Have not tried it yet, bought as gifts! Hand for size comparison. Hope it really helps to cleanse and tighten the pores!

415b7836-e05c-41e8-bc66-b7ca99723dfc
Posted on Jul 4, 2020

This stuff is amazing! At first I only recieved the moisturizer as part of a promotional package, but I fell in love with it and decided to try the mini pack of all things egg and it was not disappointing. It's very rich and thick formula that smells great and is easily absorbed into the skin. I love how soft my face feels after using and how it gives me a subtle glow.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Perfect way to try all these products before you are buying bigger bottles. I’m using it for traveling too

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

cute packaging, great Value, love all the products, good trial for this brand the size is reasonable, reasonable price , good for all skin types