GR

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is the best face cream i ever used. My skin absorbs it like crazy! Texture is great! My skin is smooth and nice to the touch. This is the best product on iherb. Also package is super cute. Size is large and it’s affordable. Great moisturize. I have a sensitive skin and this works wonders.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love this product. I Recommend this to all ages. My face has dramatically improved. The softness that I get after using the pandas dream is fantastic. It super hydrates your skin. If your thinking its geared towards younger crowd dont let that stop you. Ignore the cute side of it. You won't be disappointed 08/25/20 So this is the 3rd time buying this product. I've tried others from another company. Was disappointed. Had to buy this again. Truly the product works. My poors are smaller, and the small acne bumps are gone. Some of the visable wrinkles are gone as well.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The packaging, texture and feel of this moisturizer is very nice. More of a light cream for daily use. Those this dry skin might need something more intense. I like this, but there are other moisturizing in my Kit that are a bit better for dry skin (which I tend towards).

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I wanted a nice light day cream and thats exactly what this is. Really nice texture, which is almost like a gel/cream combination. You dont need loads so this will take ages to use, so wont be a costly purchase. My skin feels soft and fresh after using this. Very happy

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this stuff! Light weight, non greasy moisturizer. Does not clog my pores at all. I have had no break outs at all since I switched to this from a heavier cream (different brand). The scent is a very light and pleasant floral. Plus ... It's a Panda!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

nice cream - my skin absorb well and it leaves a nice feeling. i am using it after the dream magic cream and before a collagen cream

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

The packaging is so cute ! I have dry skin but I prefer gel cream products as it don’t feel so heavy on my face. This is very hydrating although hyaluronic acid is at the bottom few ingredients. Supple rose scent on this product is great too !

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

love this product. i recommend this to all ages. my face hads dramatically improved. the softness that i get after using the pandas dream is fantastic.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Very cute packaging, the smell is really nice, rosy smell.

eb65a499-37ed-435c-8ccb-fe44b34ed416