GR

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Used this for the first time and loving it! Nothing I don't like about this. Will repurchase. My analysis as below. Scent: Very pleasant mild sweet scent when first applied. Scent does not linger. Packaging & size: Cute, girly, attractive packaging, easy to carry in the bag. Coverage & Color: This has barely noticeable tinge, ie, sheer, natural velvety look. Texture & Quality: Very fine, smooth texture that goes on the skin very well without drying. Age & Benefit: Suitable for any age and does exactly what it says it would, ie, controls shine making the skin look clean and fresh. It lasts for the whole day too in office environment.

e1d9240d-4240-4ac7-87ef-d1334d8a29f2
4ee9c26a-4755-4c8d-9ea8-32563bd7e069

Very cute packaging and the powder itself is nice. It is great that it comes with a mirror, I like to apply this powder throughout the day because I have an oily skin, and also it is very comfortable to carry around because it fits in any purse

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The packaging is the cutest thing ever; perfect for cat lovers like me! The powder is easy to apply and holds your make up in place for hours.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

Very good matting powder. Perfect for sensitive skin. It is transparent. Does not add color to the skin. Therefore, it is not suitable for dark skin. Only for fair skin. The only drawback is that it hides imperfections little. I ordered it because it doesn't have my favorite Mineral fusion. Unfortunately, he did not match.

296bb736-7759-48ea-8ed8-f06c0c87e657
ba304381-0991-4927-9a55-d1915b8901c1
8c2ef612-2bdd-4f79-a426-ce5e90836238
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I admit I initially purchased this for the case, I still can't get over how cute it is. But it is a quality powder. I have used it both with a brush as setting powder and with the puff for touch ups during the day. It keeps my foundation from getting shiny for about 4 hours before needing a touch up and it doesn't look cakey or overly matte. I'm very fair so this shade works for me but would be unsuitable for darker skintones. It does come in a darker shade but iHerb doesn't seem to carry it. I will repurchase when I run out. I'm looking forward to repurposing the case once it's empty because its adorable.

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I love all of Tony Moly's packaging. It really is such a draw to try out cute products. It works pretty well, I just use it when I'm looking pink or red, just to even out my complexion. Seems to last pretty long. I'm pretty pale, so it might be slightly off in terms of my complexion. Only a little bit though.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I haven't used many powders before so I can't compare to others, but after just applying a little bit all over my face, my skin already looks like its airbrushed, i was shocked. So so obsessed !! The color looks pink but it does not affect the color of your skin, I find.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Excellent powder, good texture and quality, highly recommend, cute packaging

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Perfect poudre for every day! has a slight smell and colour, but fixed makeup great and mattes skin. My 2021 favourite

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I always take this powder in my bag and i am really satisfied with it