GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This is my first charcoal toothpaste, so I had to get used to the black teeth while brushing! But, after I got used to it I liked it. Doesn't taste bad and leaves my mouth feeling clean after brushing. I love Toms toothpaste because it is vegan, and because they donate 10% to charity. Such a great company.

I was a bit worried about the flavor and the charcoal making my sink black. But the taste is not too strong so I like it. And it comes out really black but actually doesn’t stain the sink. It is easily cleaned with just running water. Excited to see if my teeth will look any whiter after using it for a few weeks.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This brand never disappoints! Teeth feels clean and refreshed without the harsh burning after taste. Great for sensitive teeth as well!!! The only brand I trust and use.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I don't notice a difference in hue of my teeth. I just finished one tube and it tastes minty. The texture of the toothpaste is gel-like.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Pretty good natural toothpaste that still has fluoride. Not sure how much it is actually helping with whitening though, but has a nice pleasant mint flavor.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I really love the fresh flavor and feel but they may have changed the recipe because this last tube felt different, more foamy than normal and seemed smaller.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Nice flavor and in high quality . Usable. Cleans teeth very nice.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
1,148

Common plastic package, easy to use, nice ingredient. Smells good.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This brand makes very high quality toothpaste.. not too sweet like other brands

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Love this toothpaste. Toms is a great ethical company . Natural and Fluoride!