GR
4.5

4.5
BbyNoCheese
Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Helped with low energy, skin health, joint strength, overall health

This is the best purchase I have made, as someone who has suffered from low energy, brain fog, low concentration and skin health issues (eczema). I feel overall more energetic and stronger, and I am also hoping that this will help with my immune health and help combat HPV. You can tell the ingredients are high quality, and the size will easily last through 1+ month. I am not particularly active but it helps with energy through workouts as well.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have been taking Mediclear Plus for 7 years on advice from my integrative doctor. It has changed my lifestyle as I get all the vitamins and ingredients I need in this top quality powder. It has hugely improved my overall health. It has a mild taste and is easy to take at least a scoop daily as a supplement to a healthy diet. Would definitely recommend the benefits to all.

G-Star
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have been using this product for a long time and I can only find it on hot iHerb. Up until a little while ago it was discontinued and I lost my mind, but thankfully it is back. If I feel I’m lacking energy or have had a bad day or feeling low in energy I take this in the morning in a smoothie with avocado, spinach, Armond milk and it suits me on my day on a really good and energetic mood

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

A wonderful product that I've noticed helps my nail growth and overall feeling better. Like I'm missing some nutrients in the course of normal healthy eating. I mix with some juice or other flavor enhancer, since the base flavor was off-putting at first. But after taking it for a couple of weeks, you'll notice some overall improvements. Just keep taking it daily. Or try their chocolate flavor version.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The first two weeks of having this caused some headaches and unease. However, after that it suddenly feel like there is a brand new world in daily life: feel energetic, healthy, mind-clear! Love this wonderful formula to the support it gives the body!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The taste and smell is funky but I still can mix it with water and drink :)) Maybe will better with juice or some shake but my practitioner said to take it between meals

71716aa7-7726-4b82-a2ba-2890280fd503
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

A little cakey in the bottom of the glass and could taste better. But I can't fault the formula and how it makes me feel. Very functional and well thought out supplement.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I’ve been using this high quality product for years. When i couldn’t get it on Amazon, I found iHerbs and got it fairly quickly.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Only positive things to say about the product - suggested for us by a doctor, and the service and the shipping! We have used this product years almost every day, in many countries, and definitely in US will continue to use iHerb again to buy it!

G-Star
Posted on Dec 5, 2020

I love this powder, it gives me the nutrients I need to feel good. If I have a day of eating badly and feel sluggish, I take this the next morning and get back on track - it really makes a difference (I don't want to claim it's a miracle powder, but it is to me). I don't even care about the taste if I know it's the best thing my body can have... the better tasting, the more unnecessary additives it has. I put it in a green cream smoothie with spinach, avocado, vanilla essence, almond milk and some other herbs & vitamin powders. It makes it a supercharged morning meal.