GR

4.8
Based on 6,828 Ratings
5,769
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

rutin is good the products Thompson is a good quality for me. Rutin is a bioflavonoid, or plant pigment, that is found in certain vegetables and fruits rutin 500 mg 60 tablets Rutin is a naturally occurring flavonoid in many foods, especially buckwheat, apricots, cherries, grapes, grapefruit, plums, and oranges. recommend ❤️

56bacbc5-8038-4787-ac36-308e4f9b5e6c
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Rutin improves our ability to circulate blood throughout the body, boosting energy levels and ensuring that toxins are properly removed and managed. It could help the symptoms of related diseases, such as varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and bruising. Also, the rutin is particularly good at managing triglyceride levels in the body, lowers cholesterol, reduces Risk of Cardiovascular Disorders and more

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

price is right. great product. for those who wonder what it is for. Rutin is great for circulation in the blood stream and it keeps my skin mostly clear of dark spots. the back of my hands are clear if i take it all the time. when i don't take it my skin gets dark spots and the back of my hands are ugly and covered with dark spots. I am 79 years old.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

great effect with affordable price..This is one of the newest additions to my supplement collection. Rutin has been studied in connection with amyloid beta, which in turn is connected with dementia. Rutin crosses the blood-brain barrier and makes wonders to the brain ! This supplement I will certainly use for the rest of my life. The dosage is good to take twice

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Thompson Rutin (with grape seed extract) has get rid of oedema & spider vein from my feet and cleared my early symptoms of hemorrhoid as well. Now I take it for it's antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular, neuroprotective, antidiabetic, and anti cancer activities.

a698ed85-409d-4aab-915a-0842126eea16
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Thompson always seems to be able to price their supplements a bit lower than the other major brands but the quality of ingredients in this case seems to be good. You can taste a slight “vitamin C” flavor when taking the small oval-shaped pill. I think it’s effective as much as other Rutin supplements are and Rutin is natural and known to really help strengthen your blood vessels!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is not the first time I take these vitamins. I take them together with the vitamin C to help my blood circulation. It has lots of benefits for my health and overall mood for the day. The taste is fine, the size of the package is convenient. The composition seems to be appropriate. I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Thompson always seems to be able to price their supplements a bit lower than the other major brands but the quality of ingredients in this case seems to be good. You can taste a slight “vitamin C” flavor when taking the small oval shaped pill. I think it’s effective as much as other Rutin supplements are and Rutin is natural and known to really help your blood vessels!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022