GR

CynWatt
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
3,748
HA + MSM + VIT C= STRONG SYNERGY 💪

Hyaluronic acid with methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a potent combination of two nutritional supplements that supports joint health and other aging concerns. Hyaluronic Acid is a gel-like substance found in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentration in connective tissue such as skin and cartilage, while MSM is an organic form of sulfur that can improve skin health, reduce joint pain, decrease allergy symptoms and speed up recovery after exercise. Oral intake of hyaluronic acid helps to maintain the health of connective tissues thus effectively easing the symptoms of osteoarthritis. The addition of vitamin C makes it easier to absorb MSM in the body. MSM provides our body with the sulphur that is required for optimum collagen and keratin production. Taking these 3 compounds together is ideal for a top notch plan for healthy joints, skin and hair 💕

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I bought these because MSM is supposedly great for the skin, so when I saw these also had Hyaluronic acid in it as well, a two for one, sold. I've just started taking them along with some vitamin C though so nothing to report. However, packaging and pricing were awesome. I will update once I've been taking them for a bit.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great for getting rid of joint pain but must be taken for a long time was recommended to me by an orthopaedic doctor. Packaging was good and product quality was really good I’m not sure source of ingredients but it’s a reputable company what I like about it is it’s very easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

benefits are good quality ,vital ingredients , lower age symptoms, hyaluronic acid is more absorbed orally than topical, good packaging,protective against wrinkles , no taste if taken after meals with adequate hydration ,work as antioxidant to obtain good results use with collagen

48a22160-0c09-4fe5-ac35-c1c480ffa054
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

this is the supplement that I really need! just right dose for my age and the quality is superb! the package is really good and it will surely give me the benefit that I deserve

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have notice a remarkable difference in my skin....I am 65 and this has soften all my wrinkles om on my face....amazing really as I have only been taking for 3 days.....will buy again :)

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

using with combination of collagen, iron and complex B supplements for skin, hair, bones, knees, spine support it works thank you really also giving it all to parents and granny 👵 ❤️ everyone is happy so far

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I heard that MSM in combination with Hyaluronic Acid can alleviate muscle and joint pain after exercise. I have been taking it less than a month and have not felt much difference yet. I will go on taking it at least for another month to check it out.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022