GR

4.7
Based on 1,086 Ratings
Posted on Oct 18, 2022
best of all

i tried many betaine products. this is the one superior to all. it helped creating more somch acid and my ibs/sibo/constipations/lower back pain are almost gone !! juat be careful not to use without protein in the stomach. also sont use more than maybe 2 weeks since your body needs to relearn how to create more stomach acid. must use when really hungry! and help naturally restore the stomach acids e with lower belly breathing before and after meals. good luck and i pray for your vitallity!!!

CynWatt
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
3,703

While hydrochloric acid is considered one of the most important fluids in our body, our stomach produces less acid as we get older. People with hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid) may experience digestive issues (gassiness/bloating after meals, flatulence or belching), nutritional deficiencies (skin rash, dry skin), and gastrointestinal infections (viral, bacterial or parasitic infections causing diarrhea/vomiting/stomach pain). This supplement is a perfect blend of enzymes, betaine HCI and pepsin. I take 1 capsule everyday before a big meal especially high protein meal. Feeling bloated after a meal has never happened anymore. Please note that HCL supplements should never be taken by anyone with an active ulcer.

I have low stomach acid, and would feel bloated after eating occasional large meals. Read from the Internet that betaine would help with low stomach acid, so I decided to give it a try. I have to look for the lowest dosage possible, as I don't like swallowing large capsules, and my stomach is rather sensitive and may get cramps after eating sour food. So I found this brand and gave it a try after a large meal, and it really did help! No bloating or nausea after the large meal, I am happy with the effect. Would continue to take this whenever needed.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I liked the size of the tablet as they're easier to swallow than capsules for me. the tablet is oval shaped which I also find easier to swallow than round tablets. The dosage is lower than most on the market which is good if you need a slight boost in stomach acid and you can tailor the level you need instead of taking a huge dose. Helps me digest vegetables very well which is mainly why I take it.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I'm taking this Betaine HCl (containing Pepsin) with another product called MacroGest enzymes, to aid my digestion. Both of them are helping me to a great extent as the bloating and abdominal pain from indigestion decreased. I bought one bottle and it is running out soon, so I will definitely buy more and keep using it. I read that if we feel a burning sensation it's best to take it less frequent and I didn't feel that at all. The taste is not bad, size is a little bit bigger then the small capsules but for me it's fine. I believe it's high quality because I took another brand before some time ago, and the other one didn't help and I felt worse. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love Iherb! 😘😘😘 Wow! the product has good quality and great ingredients. The package arrived in just 09 days here at my house in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil.. Thank you! 😘

dc902517-23f4-405f-9582-faf9d9a17a2f
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Product was okay for the price, can't really say too much about the specifics. I'm not a big fan of tablets, though I bought this product knowingly. HCL in general can be very helpful, but there may be higher quality products on the market, although they're more expensive. The difference may not really be much though.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

helps a lot to digest food. After age of 45, majority of people dont have enough of stomack acid, that's why it's so important to use different enzymes.

Epinerein
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Use this when you eat sushi. Also when you eat too much and want to digest the food faster then take a couple of pills. It’s easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

As I suffer from reflux, I have researched that Betaine can help in the digestion of proteins so you will not suffer from acid reflux. I take 2 every meal and works fine. Great brand!