GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is actually a very good natural cleaner! I have extremely hard water and I could see a shine after using it. I don't think it completely removed the hard water stain but there was a definite shine and clean feeling where I used it. I will buy it again! It has a light pleasant smell too!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I don't know if I'd be willing to pay full price for it given that I can get a multi-pack of "scrubbing bubbles" at a wholesale outlet for about the same price. But it was definitely worth the "try it" price. It did a surprisingly good job cleaning our bathroom sinks which have decorative curves in them that make them a bit of a challenge to clean. That said, IMHO, it doesn't smell at all like grapefruit. The smell is not unpleasant. It just doesn't smell like grapefruit. I'd buy it again at the "try it" price.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This product blew my mind and expectations. The package was simple but after using it for the first time , I know I would be making other purchases. It had no harsh chemical smell as other cleaners and it did an excellent job of removing the grease from the tub. An excellent product !!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This cleaner takes dirt of shower tub and bath tub really well. I spray and leave for 15-20 min, then start cleaning and dirt come off right away.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This cleaner smells great and works well on my sinks. It dissolves the grime and with a bit of scrubbing the filmy residue is gone. Nice citrus smell and rinses off clean! No more toxic cleaners in our kitchen and bathroom. This one’s a keeper!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Cleans the bathroom very well, it clears the soap scum easily. Bought it during sale to try out, however, the original price is too expensive. Otherwise, it is a great product! 👍

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I bought Therapy Clean, Tub and Tile Cleaner & Polish because of it's natural ingredients. I try to always buy products that are safe for me and the environment and this one worked great!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I am very impressed with this cleaner. It smells great, it cleans the tub and tile scum and it has no toxic ingredients. Winner winner.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is a good product. I have to rub it onto my shower wall with my hands and scrub off with a sponge, but it works. My shower wall is whiter.