GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 2, 2022

The bottle packaging is easy to use and store and the cinnamon sticks have been great. Depending on what you're using them for, the quantity can be on the lesser side so you'd need to purchase a few bottles if you need to wait awhile for delivery.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Quality is very good. I use it mainly for losing weight, It boost metabolism and promotes fat burning. Just break off a small nit in your mouth, suck on it until soft and chew on it a few times daily. It also has many other medicinal benefits.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

order again-makes a nice cup of tea. and smells lovely also.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I used only a quarter of a stick in some homemade pickles and it gave a great cinnamon flavor!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love these organic cinnamon sticks! I put one stick in my coffee pot and it makes my brewed coffee cinnamony and delicious!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I highly recommend it because it is Delicious

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The quality is okay I think I prefer to purchase powder one instead of stick one

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It’s wonderful

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Purchased to make spicy lemonade. If you add ginger, cardamom, etc. to this cinnamon stick and lemon and divide it with carbonic acid, it will be very delicious! It has a nice scent and is my favorite. Also, I would like to enjoy the scent next time with a latte.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

A thick cassia cinnamon stick. It has a sweet aroma and is used to adjust the taste and aroma of chai tea, ginger syrup, and mulled wine. Cassia has a high content of a component called coumarin, so it seems better to use it quantitatively. The package is cute, so I wanted to collect spices from this manufacturer.