GR
4.7

4.7
IrinaS
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, I put it on everything, bagels, eggs, avocado toast legit EVERYTHING. I’m almost out and need to buy a new one because I use it so much. Super great taste. Amazing how something so small could change an entire meal. I’ve had other everything bagel seasonings, and this is by far my favorite brand. Perfect size.

2c7f5e2a-58a0-454a-ac39-574fa291b300
b6d97a08-df5b-44bf-a3a7-6b2b3ab19cbc

It gives a lot of flavour and a bit of crunch to salads, I sometimes add it to plain yogurt, it's savoury and fun and it makes the vegetables look and taste fancy and yummy (I mix it with olive oil and with a silicone brush cover the vegetables and put in the oven). It has black sesame, dried tomatoes, dried onion and poppy seeds (and some other stuff but those are the prominent). The package is convenient and pretty large, it lasts.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I add it everywhere: on top of the salmon, with dumplings, and in bakeries. Added tomatoes - a true love. My top is healthy everything bagels. Diet recipe: just mix 1,5 cups of self-rising flour and a cup of greek yogurt. Once you have a dough let it rest. Split dough into 4 pieces Make a roll, join it together, and look like a doughnut shape. Brush them with oil or eggwash and top with seasoning. Bake for 20 minutes. Since the package size is larger than I expected, I guess it'll be enough for a long time. Enjoy :)

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great seasoning to add some crunch and flavor to almost any dish. I use it as a topping since it loses the crunch if you cook it. I cannto taste the tomato much - to me, this tastes almost exactly as the everything + more withotu tomato. Still, I enjoy it and might repurchase. The package size you get for the price is not great but it is the best option I foud online so far.

Posted on May 17, 2022

This is the one! There are tons of everything bagel seasonings out there (and I have tried them all!), but this is the one that has garlic as the first ingredient and you can really taste the difference. It is so well balanced and the flavors I remember from great bagel shops on the east coast. I do add caraway seeds to the mix because it just rounds it out for me and it seems noone has that as an ingredient EXCEPT great bagel shops on the east coast. Garlicky deliciousness! This is now my go-to brand :)

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is a decent quality take on the "everything seasoning" spice. I find that the first flavors tasted that dominate are the salt and the garlic. The sesame seeds ingredients are toasted and the bits of tomato add a little brightness to the seasoning. I find that the tomato compliments the many things I like to throw this in. My favorite go- to is to sprinkle this on cream cheese on a cracker or bagel.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Watch out for the spices in this line. All blended spices have added salt. I like to control the salt I add to dinner so this upsets me a bit, but I’ve tried every spice from The Spice Lab and they do a great job with all of them. I like to sprinkle the everything seasonings on my homemade breads and bagels. Very good aside from the added salt.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Really tasty spice blend, I enjoy eating it as is, and truthfully, can't really imagine how to use it on anything but bagels or baked bread, but if you know what to do with it, it is of good quality and worth a try

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I need looks like this mix product. Make salad and baking,also. Even make good dish. I recommend this my friends, too. Thank you,IHERB.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Absolutely love this! The dried tomato are a fantastic flavor addition to regular everything-but-the-bagel spice mixes. I love putting this on toast, pastas, rice... The container is really comfortable to shake out a decent amount as well.