GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I like this spice even more than I expected! It works with all the things that you would think of, like chicken but now it’s my go to flavor boost for coleslaw- love it!!! I bought the chorizo spice as well and they suggest it for jazzing up roasted almonds- i think honey mustard roasted almonds are m next project 😎 Such a great value- the size is great - might make a nice stocking stuffer 🎁

Yum !! Love it !!! Great quality, taste, composition, size, package, ingredients, package, benefits: its good to use in recipe for diet and for health improvement.. frequency as u like & serving mentioned

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is fantastic on any grilled chicken regardless of whether it's thigh's, breast, drums or wings. Especially nice when I smoke them with apple wood!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

One of the most successful purchases of Spice lab. The size is great, the taste is awsome- I have tried with meat and fish. Its a bit salty like all of their spices so I would not reccomend to add additional salt. the package is convenient.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I use this spice to panfry vegetables such as yellow squash and leafy vegges like spinach and it tastes really good! I'll buy this gain!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

love this with grilled chicken. really adds to the flavor. Surely I will purchase again. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏👍❣️

Posted on May 7, 2022

Another very mild entry from The Spice Lab. It doesn't mustard much nor does it honey hard, but it's a pleasant addition to popcorn or sprinkled on the dog.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love this seasoning, especially the honey mustard. It’s my go to got grilling chicken. I just wish there wasn’t added salt, so I take away one star for that reason.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Althogh its a bit odd for my taste, I like the challenge. There is something in it that I can't recognize, something strange and vwry different than what you get in other spice blends.