Page 1 - Reviews - The Humble Co., Humble Bamboo Toothbrush, Adult Sensitive, Pink, 1 Toothbrush - iHerb
GR

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I update my review because I started to have bleeding gums lately, and I ordered this brush again cause i remembered it is written here that it is soft. IT IS NOT SOFT! be carful. if you are not suffering from anything you might like it, cause it is vegan brush and you can recycle it easily, please like my review if I helped you.

a2ae34a3-7c6a-4cbc-b117-4e7476f449fa
911bfc4e-b578-4f31-8785-121efc204149
SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

A Great quality bamboo toothbrush with Best Value package size.. I use it everyday.. great quality built, very convenient to use.. for all ages.. amazing benefits for the environment.. soft and sensitive toothbrush..it cleans the teeth very well and gentle.. amazing replacement for the standard plastic toothbrushes.. highly recommended

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

These toothbrushes are soft and feel well made unlike the usual plasticy ones. I bought a His and Hers pair and they're super cute. If this review was helpful to you please leave a like🤗

d00bf3ef-4f81-4463-b8cd-46e3f1d6eb3e
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I love the eco-friendly bamboo and also, the pink bristles! I hope this is always in stock, as I don't plan on changing from this brush. It's just the right firmness to do a really good job. Great product :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Soft and small so it gets to more area in the mouth. The handle is so nice and it’s so lightweight. I really like it, I have ordered before and I will order again for sure. Also this color is really cute😂

ee499ebf-5076-4a18-88a6-7600173debfb
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great for gums! It's a medium sized brush and the bristles have a medium texture that aren't harsh on the gums but also leave your teeth feeling clean.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My first time to use this kind of wooden brush. The instructions said it was liable to develop mould but I have not had this issue at all and am pleased that when the time comes that I need to replace this it will not make more plastic pollution.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I love the soft bristles and it's small size because I find alot of toothbrushes has larger heads which is quite uncomfortable when brushing teeth. I also love how the handle is very light and uses bamboo and eco friendly material.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Pretty little toothbrush. Only problem is that because it is wooden toothbrush it can get mouldy at the bottom if it gets wet for long time

Posted on May 20, 2022

the toothbrush is so cute! it is soft (in case you normally using a medium toothbrush)