GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I wasn’t expecting miracles or pain relief with Shingles just by using an ointment. Aside from getting a prescription (which I didn’t want or use), I was realistic. I was pleasantly surprised that this ointment kept my skin moist and alleviated a lot of the itching I was feeling. I used it twice per day after washing my hands (where the breakout was). I would recommend it to anyone looking to keep the skin less irritated and to keep it from painful dryness. I covered the area with a very loose bandage after applying the ointment if I had to go outside. At night, I allowed the skin to breathe and just used the ointment. No unpleasant feeling or odor or residue.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Bought for my wife. She had tried other products but said this was the best. Practically instantaneous relief when she applies it and she was very happy to get this

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

It really helped to calm the tingling, instant relief after applying.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

highly recommended helps me reduce discomfort