GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Perfect Chipotle Tabasco

This big sized bottle of Chipotle bottle tastes absolutely delicious. I use it for my burritos and tex-mex dishes. It's the perfect ingredient to give every dish that high quality extra smokey flavor. The package is sturdy as you might expect from McIlhenny. I especially like this Tabasco, because it has the perfect balance between being smokey and spicey.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Out of all the flavors by Tobasco company, this is the best next to the Original Tobaso sauce. I put it on my eggs, my chicken and my steamed veggies. Flavor reminds me of the backyard BBQ homemade sauces back in Kansas when I was a kid. Ahh... those were the days (and flavors...)

Posted on May 8, 2022

Never been a huge fan of regular Tabasco since it is kinda ubiquitous, and there are so many independent brands out there. But I love chipotle flavor, and I have yet to find any independent brands that have such a rich flavor as this one. It goes far beyond the bland vinegar & heat (actually not that hot) of the regular sauce. If you like the smoked jalapeno flavor of chipotle, you'll love this.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This tabasco sauce has a nice smoky flavor but only lightly spicy for my taste. Regardless, it still adds nice flavor to dishes and it's made from all natural ingredients. It is also a 148 ml bottle which is quite large and with a great value!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Very good smokey sauce, which is just enough spicy for my taste. Based on the ingredient list there is no artificial flavors. The price is good because this bottle is quite big.

Posted on May 16, 2022

i first tried this in Melbourne over raw oysters and fell in love. So happy to find this huge size on iherb with such a good price. absolutely delicious with wraps and baked rice as well - just about anything i guess.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

It is more expensive on iherb than Cold Storage, but I got it during black friday so there's a price match. I love the packaging and the size!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I enjoy the green Tabasco, so I thought I would give this a try. It’s good, but tastes more like a barbecue sauce than a hot sauce or pepper sauce.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
11,450

Cool product. As always at the highest level. I am delighted. I buy often and not the last time.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

If you love the normal one then you should try for this! Different taste for your palette and the size is huge! Good buy!