GR

Posted on Nov 23, 2021
Excellent combination of Hyaluronic Acid & Caffeine eye gel!

In my 42 year old age, there is no time to play with the time. I must find a very effective combination to combat aging especially around eye area’s puffiness, sunken eyes problem and wrinkles. After doing some readings and research, hyaluronic acid combined with caffeine is very effective combination to fight aging around eye area. Hyalorunic Acid (HA) is produced by our body but as we are aging, the HA production is lesser and not enough. Hence we need HA to be applied topically. With relatively lower price, I can get this HA & caffeine combination that makes my eyes look fresher, smoother, less puffy and less sunken. It is a great achievement already! 😍 If you find my review is useful, kindly give thumbs up. Stay safe and beautiful everyone 🙏🏻🥰

68d4480e-d6cf-4e0e-be86-f933615e8d16
d7d22744-24d9-4148-a627-cb7f4555e1a4
7c7c4dd0-9eb1-49ef-bf6b-6766296dbc0c
c9b0cd2c-b601-4b16-92bb-ab0240f099ba
af588d6e-d5ef-430a-afe5-9729a33a5a75

I'm in my 40s and always in search for a moisturising cream for my mature eyelids & under eyes. This eye gel is perfect for me as the main ingredients are Avocado Oil, Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid. This gel texture is very lightweight and fast absorbing. I like to store this eye gel in my skincare fridge for the cooling effect. Although my eyes feels hydrated and refreshed, it is not creamy/moisturising enough for the mature skin around eyes. The hydrating effects lasts for only a short while. I have to double up with other eye cream for adequate moisturization. This would be perfect for younger person who does not require super moisturization and who doesn't like thick eye cream. My mature eyes need a more creamy eye ointment especially for the nighttime routine. I may continue using this as my AM eye gel since i love the weightless texture. Also, please beware that this eye gel contains many essential oils (orange, tangerine, grapefruit, lavender oils) which can be irritating for sensitive skin people. If you experience eye redness, irritation or burning feeling, please discontinue. Hope my review helps ❤

a6207222-b1b2-4f12-ba4b-0deae9ee6a3a
9d783ba2-28c1-46bc-be9c-99b569d78234
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I would recommend this eye gel as a good alternative to patches, if you don’t have time to wear them before you leave the house. It’s super nice to use it after the fridge. The only thing to consider is that you cannot use it under make up, it will roll up. Otherwise it’s good.

fe127227-63a9-4520-b9ef-ba549874d9b1
7792930f-0426-4392-9bb6-750ef714241f
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This review is not about the product per se. But I just wanna take this chance to commend iHerb for their fast and safe delivery of the orders. The items were placed nicely and properly not causing any damage to the items. As for the product, I wanted to try this all because of the good reviews I’ve read about it. I recently just purchased an eye cream from iherb, but I can’t help buying this one all because of the great reviews. Hoping this works for me 🤞🏻

54eb2fa3-0002-4239-8017-8fdcae57e822
85add26d-c295-4e35-9866-f08a5a337360
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I live in a hot climate so I will try this product in the evenings to start. Although I enjoy caffeine eye products in the morning! It says it can be used for both. The size is good for the price compared to other similar products. Simple packaging and okay for my sensitive skin.

c148fcb6-6c93-4f2f-bb77-50539d7064e3
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

it is more like a cream than a gel, I have been using it for more than a month now, eyes are less puffy and it smoothen up fine lines too! it also firm up my skin on my eye area as well. it does not irritate skin at all.

c71f7782-b6da-4159-95e2-977e183b7726
Posted on May 19, 2022

After using the salmon cream from duft and doft I felt that my eye area needs more hydration. So decided to change to this cream and give it a try . Using it for a few days I felt a difference. My skin feels more hydrated and no need to use something extra . I put a picture next to my thumb so you can see the size of the jar . It looks very tiny , but don’t forget it’s an eye cream . Plus it really glides onto your skin . I’m using a very small amount and it’s enough for me

d2c338e3-3a2f-4a94-a3c2-3061cbb0c523
63c2480a-8b68-4662-a686-faccbffd7c0e
Posted on May 1, 2022

I have now been using Simply eye gel for some time, and use it mainly in the mornings, and it really feels hydrating and wonderful when you use it. This eye gel has very good ingredients, like caffeine, ginger and hyaluronic acid, which prompted me to buy this. The only thing that bothers me is the package:as this gel concistency is not thick, I would prefer it in a tube and not in a jar.

11cf8506-0927-4201-82ff-cfcd45029d13
2f4381da-e8af-41f8-a371-170cac0ec9da
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Cute size and packaging. I put it after I moisturize my face. The scent is also good. I use it everyday and it really helps me with my eye-bags haha. The texture is very soft. Good quality and product composition. Not sure about sensitivity as I dont have a sensitive skin.

e49813c3-7194-49d2-94fd-efdbe1b4afc3
17631126-e713-4acd-b000-9f1231031c35
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is THE BEST eye cream I've ever used it's thick and you will feel on your eyes but I don't mind it it's very moisturizing and good sized , the only thing I would change about it would be to make it with no scent I use it on my dry areas around my mouth and it has done wonders the packaging is nice and good quality would definitely recommend

df1ae326-803b-4e25-9fd5-f7c000bd4003