Page 1 - Reviews - Sympli Beautiful, All Day Hydration Cream, 2 oz (57 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 12, 2022

My second purchase and it worth it 🤍 The size is pretty well top quality loving the package 😻 the smell scent is sooooo nice i feel free using it on my intimate area tacking care of it for it’s benefit and eco friendly composition not tested on animals as well , using it fir about twi times a day as frequency and it helps for my personal routine 🤍 Anti age gentle concern and sensitive skin Good moisturize texture for all seasons

8ba5c7b2-9c86-4425-8a24-641e37d081cb
baa82f41-ca87-43a1-acc4-157f78816870
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love the nice scent of this cream. Quality is amazing, it will be a great use for any age. Size is quite small but it will last for long time. It does moisturize well, texture is light, suitable for sensitive skin. You will see the benefit of using this cream immediately.

Violettie
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

A very light gel cream, the scent smell so refresh to me. I use this during the day also before sleep. The quality is good, it's non greasy very light gel type. i have a combination skin, it's very hard for me to find a suitable face cream that won't cause any fuss! I could easily apply the product over my face, and I could feel it hydrates my skin. I really love Sympli products, they are very inexpensive & provide satisfying quality.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Nice simple packaging which is environmental friendly, without too much of fancy boxes. The size is small and I like it because it will be fresh unlike the big bottle. The scent is refreshing, I use it in the morning, it’s light and moisturising. Good quality. Highly recommended for all ages

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was surprised how much I like this cream. It's the perfect balance for me. It's more moisturizing than a gel type moisturizer (it is a cream), but lighter than a typical cream moisturizer. I also love that it's silicone free. I don't like fragrance in my face products, but this one is tolerable. It has a typical "face cream" added fragrance that is mild enough to deal with it, and it fades within the hour. The only thing I would change would be to make it fragrance free! Then it would be my new top moisturizer.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

like like like I have combination skin and after trying the trial kit I decided to purchase the full size cream. An excellent smeared rich ray is absorbed within a minute, leaving the skin with a feeling of moisture but not oily. , Very excellent recommends, great skin looks well-groomed and healthy If I helped put Like, thanks

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have sensitive and dry skin and I really like this day moisturizer, just perfect! He has a very pleasant, fresh, unobtrusive smell, there is a little floral aroma. It has a non-sticky, light texture. It can be applied right before going outside and is easily absorbed. The cream perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin, also gives it freshness. I also noticed a slight rejuvenating effect, the skin of the face became more toned and elastic. Great cream, will definitely order it again!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

A little bit goes a long way, and provides lasting hydration. I didn’t experience any stinging or irritation at all, but I found this moisturiser felt a little sticky after application, with or without a serum under it, but I balanced this by applying a very light layer of a few drops of facial oil on top of moisturiser, by patting. Pleasant fragrance and very soothing on sensitive skin.

Posted on May 7, 2021

light and fast absorbing, yet the jar is relatively small compare to other 50g size face cream. good hydration and calm my dehydrated red skin well, my skin is soft after use. just as other hydrating product, can not last for long time, skin still become oily few hours after use

bc8837e9-bb9f-4bda-9426-b0b36209f17b