GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 29, 2022
Perfect snack for my husband!

I bought this for my husband. He is an incipient diabetic but very thin. It's challenging to find a low carb energy bars with high calorie for him . This "Sweetwell, Keto Bar, Chia, Nts, Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate is perfect for him. It's rich in fiber (Chia, Nuts, and Dark Chocolate) and protein. On Top of that, it's tasty!

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I tried the pistachio and the peanut butter flavored bars and loved them. iHerb was out of stock so I thought I would try the dark chocolate, chia nuts and sea salt. I think this is my favorite! It is crunchier than the other bars. I was worried about the sea salt taste but I don't taste it. I will definitely buy these again!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

These are absolutely delicious! They can be a bit crumbly (that could’ve been from being damaged in transit). But these are delicious - hard to stop at one! Yum!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

tasty and suitable for keto with good price low calories

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

i like this keto bar taste, size are fair and easy to put on my purse. i enjoy it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Easy use Good quality Good size Nice package Good benefit Nice taste

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Taste very good. But a bit expensive. A nice and healthier alternative choice of snacks. Always out if stock.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Very delicious & healthy snack for having keto diet. Only 1 net gram of carbs. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Tasted good, good for tea time snack