GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Good

This is a very good Epicor immune supplement, as I never got sick while using it, however, I have better results. with NOW beta glucan 1/3, 1/6 it seems to provide better support during the winter months. Pub med studies indicates beta glucan is also helpful for infections. NOW supplements always great quality.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Ever since I have been taking this product, I rarely get sick. My Mom found out about this and she never got a cold or flu after taking it everyday. She lived to be 97!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Swanson has a great reputation for quality and value. This product contains EpiCor, which is something I wanted to protect and build my immune system.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

If I could only take one supplement this would be it!! I believe it has helped keep me well for years. The immune system is everything. I have strayed from Immune Essentials over the years but have always returned to this particular combination of ingredients. Please keep making it !!!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product contains Epicor, which is protecting the immune system. It gives energy.

Posted on May 16, 2022

We take this especially When we are under the weather and has helped us bounce back faster

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

works everytime! when I start feeling ill I start taking this and it works like magic.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

this was tiny, don't know if it did much

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Excellent, The Product arrived before the deadline.