GR

4.8
AussieDee
Posted on May 14, 2022
A must add to vitamin D

I was surprised at the smaller size of the soft gel, it was very easy to take with my vitamin D capsule. I've been taking K2 and D3 for about 10 years and recently had a bone density due to a broken bone. The doctor remarked how good my bone density was and said "whatever you're doing, keep doing it" I was ABOVE the reference scale for osteo so I'm happy about that. No aftertaste, quality ingredient and good price.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
1,216

Posted on Oct 18, 2022
1,049

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I have recently been reading up on the benefits of K2 and so ordered it. The ingredients seem to be of good quality. The size or quantity of 30 I used to start me off as I wanted to get a taste of the effects on me . I will ordering a larger quantity and dosage as it agrees with me and I an hppy with the overall product.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

one of the best quality i have seen ingredients is super and good in size and dosage taste its great and the results is wuth benefits of the item

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Finished this product so don't have a photo anymore but I really enjoyed taking them. The soft capsules are great

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Vitamin K2 M7 is much better than M4 as it is more effective in directing calcium to the bones.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

a good amount of k2 in a small container is also good quality.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Perfect ingredient list, natural vitamin that works just fine for me.