GR

TammyA
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I usually purchase this for my dad for his diabetes. He takes it as prescribed by his practitioner. Came in well packaged as usual. He uses it as a dietary supplement. It’s effective at improving the body's response to insulin or lowering blood sugar in those with diabetes and to help reduce hunger, cravings

f7ea162f-4c17-4480-9faf-dbcb15acf9b7
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Thanks for this awesome vitamin. I'm currently on my second bottle, and I have seen improvement in my health. The first time I bought it, I only used it for a few days before realizing the effects of this "vitamin". After that, I was on the look out for something with more effectiveness and better quality (which is what i wanted). It doesn't

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I am taking this vitamin for around 10 months. I was recommended to take it by a friend, who said that if I took vitamins, I would have more energy and would be able to concentrate better. A combination of all my years of experience in various fields has taught me that vitamins are not only harmless and effective but also good for health, immunity and mental well-being

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

such a great vitamin! along with other supplements, can help lose weight and make me feel GREAT! It's what my doctor told me to take, but I have NEVER felt this good in my life. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to feel better from the inside out!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I take 5 tablets a day, works better than any supplement I have used in the past. Easy to take, provides you with a burst of energy and gives you a boost of confidence. I highly recommend this product and would be happy to do so again if it worked as well as was advertised.

tontubut
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I take one 200 mcg capsule, mornings. I think chromium picolinate (CP) helps my energy like few supplements can. I also also don't worry about eating sugar if I take CP, but I never have been able to take more than 200 mcg of CP per day. However, it's one of my permanent supplements that I prefer to not live without.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

getting this to help reduce my blood sugar levels. the quality and package is good and the pill size is just nice. this supplement ingredients is good for those who want to eat carbo but would like to reduce the body sugar levels too.

fb878f08-0b8b-4e0c-9751-1480ecd19dc0
080b6821-8ede-4b03-8979-0e5f6b1edb7d
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Have taken for a week. I tried this product, to replace bitter melon that I have been constantly taking. I think it has the same effect in reducing blood sugar.

cc60a9eb-a45e-4f05-8565-65758c5ce303
65df7829-cbbb-4040-a9ab-f62e007273b3
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

tural health sources (health food stores), and got to know the great benefits of this vitamin. This is the best vitamin I've found for my needs.