GR

Posted on Oct 2, 2021
Leaving hair soft and smooth

I used it this morning. Unlike chemical coloring, I find this leaves my hair softer and smoother. In terms of grey coverage, I find some spots have great coverage and some spots don’t. I blame it on my lack of experience as this is my first time. Hope m6 technique will improve with time.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love how easy to use this Henna. No much effort is required. the size is good and u can divided in two uses if you have short /medium hair long. its coverage is very good but it doesn't last more than 2 weeks . No bad scent, no sensitivity reaction.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Buy it for my mom. She used to irritated by drugstore dying product due to she got a dry and sensitive scalp. Quality is good enough to cover her grey color and will not cause drying on her hair. Scent is gentle and packed in convenience bottle. Hope the size can be bigger as the price is a bit pricey to us.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I bought for my mom. According to her comment she said this product unlike chemical coloring. This product of the quality, packaging and benefit are totally satisfied for her. The product leaves her hair softer and moisture without sensitive of her scalp problem. Recommend for whom doesn’t want to try the chemical product.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

So good I’ve re-purchased and tried different colours. Makes me feel more confident about my thinning hair. Ingredients are great for a hair colour. Bought on Dr Dray’s recommendation :)

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It easy to use . Good quality. Benefit, good size, not harms composition . Give nice color, coverage , for all age girls, have nice scent , normal texture and Concern. Good package

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

i can't do dye without it. Benefits of It are it doesnt hurt my eyes and scalp. I love the color from it. And there is no strange smell. i m into it. Highly recommend it. Thanks for good product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It is easy to apply and covers my grey roots perfectly. It also lasts long enough (around 4 -6 weeks). With the special promotions either from the cashback reward programs or iHerb own, I can always buy on discounted price and stock up.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I have been using this brand for more than 5 years. I have black hair and the black henna at first looks black on my hair for a week or so and then fades into a brownish tone. I wish the original black color would last longer.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

It is The best semipermanent hair colour on the market. It doesn’t last very long but it always looks natural and it’s easy to administer.I feel confident that I’m not putting anything on my scalp that is dangerous or likely to have a allergic reaction. The range of colours is amazing