GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Best plant-based collagen in the market. The ingredients are of high quality, and I could feel the benefits when I started taking it. The effects showed shortly after, especially for my wrists and knees, and I quite like the taste too. Recommended for all ages, and for diet and protein deficiency.

768e5ba7-d641-418e-844a-cb784957865f
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,480

This is my first time using this product. I have purchases other products from Sunwarrior in the US and found them to be very good quality. I currently use a collagen product from bovine and fish sources, which i love. I wanted to add an all veggie source to my daily supplements as well. Was so happy to find this blend for variety. Will have to comment later after I've used it for a while.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

So far, this has been my favorite flavor and the sweetness doesn’t bother me as much as the Salted Caramel flavor. I primarily use this for the arthritis that’s been developing in my hands, and it helps so much. When I drink it regularly my hands feel completely normal, if I run out the pain comes back in a few days. I’m not sure if I’ve noticed a difference in my skin or hair, but it’s only been a month.

Makes Incredible Vegan Cheese mixed with Nutritional Yeast , Dijon Mustard , Vegan Mayonnaise , salt , onions , garlic and herbs . Same recipe without the Dijon and nutritional yeast , makes a great vegan tuna salad spread or with rotini and various pastas . DO NOT COOK ! Use with moderately heated foods and heating will destroy nutrients and creat empty calories . On toast is fine and of course , in smoothies , ice creams and gelatos .

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Its a good and high quality collagen. I have just tried it and nowadays decided to take it . Unflavored is my favorite. I take it early morning 30-50 min before eating breakfast. So highly recommend

7eea76b2-5256-4d52-b0a6-d5d5a21a8669
b1664788-8ba9-47c6-9413-edcbba21c844
8742d519-8654-4893-86d6-6df7163d0427
f6a43b98-2f83-4119-8a5c-7ddfec280a2a
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This quality product is easy to use. I put a scoop in my coffee every morning and it blends in well and has a very neutral taste. I have noticed improvements in the appearance of my skin and hair since beginning the product about 2 months ago. I was delighted when a friend recently asked me if I had gotten hair extensions because my hair looked so much thicker and healthier.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Taste much better if mix with Milo. Ingredient doesnt includes onion and garlic, which is suitable for vegetarian diet. Wanna try chocolate flavour. Hope iHerb can restock asap.

faaa8906-7888-44e6-8784-e74ca4dec29f
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I love adding it to my smoothies. It doesn't have a strong taste or smell and I feel it helped improve my skin so much. I like that it contains so many ingredients, such a great quality powder!

716a0611-6eab-402d-92bd-a88b1bd39a0a
00c83c37-b3d7-442d-934e-5abcad907b9c
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I 'm a huge fan of this peptides powder. It has help immensely . My hair grows faster and I have almost none split ends. My skin texture and firmness has improved. Moreover it has helped me among other things to heal my gut! I would recommend it 100%

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love the ingredients in this product and it is a quality product but like most vegetable protein powders, it tastes a bit 'grassy', which I notice even when mixed into my berry smoothie. So now I add Vital Protein collagen beauty powder to my smoothie as sweetener and I think they go really well together. Works well for me as I am lactose intolerant so I have to avoid whey protein powder. Dissolves well, no clumping and no grittiness.