GR

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am so happy I found Wild Lettuce. I use it for headaches, sore muscles and joints. The benefits of using natural ingredients are far more healthier and the convenient dropper makes the dosage a lot easier. The taste is not bad either. I like using Wild Lettuce instead of using other pain relievers.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I have lots of bodily pains related to hormonal shift and when I was having really bad backache and it was difficult to sleep, this helped. I doubled the dosage just to make sure! The bottle is rather small in size so I hope they will make bigger ones. No issues with the taste for me.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My husband I love this product. We love it so much that we've told all our family members and friends about. I can't recommend it enough.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought this for my husband for pain relief and he says it actually works, of course, not as well as drugs. But for a natural product it is good.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The first time I had occasion to use this product I was shocked at how well it worked! I had hoped it would take the edge off of headaches & fibromyalgia flare ups; I never expected it to work like Ibuprofen, but it does-without the gut wrecking side effects! 2 dropperfuls gave me fabulous relief within a couple hours that lasted all day! Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

i suffer from Reactive Arthritis...which means pain comes on witjout warning and lasts up to 3 days...my goti is this product and white willow bark and a cbd oil cream... it even allows me to sleep which before i started taking it i could not...bc even light covers hurt my joints

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Amazing stuff, very high quality and lasts a long time

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I suffer from back pain and migraines, and normally have to take strong painkillers to cope with it. I tried these drops (pretty bitter on their own) but I just mixed them in with some juice/iced tea and it covered the bitter taste really well. I'd definitely consider buying more as I've already gone through half the bottle. Also looking into Wild Lettuce in other forms. Thanks!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Helps a lot with sleep, tastes fine and easy to use in a ticture form.