GR
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I absolutely recommend it, I love these! I was so happy to find them on iHerb grocery and at a good value. It's like having sour candy but with few calories a bag you can't beat it. They're very addicting but you don't have to feel bad about eating them ❤️😍

These taste really nice. You would not be able to tell that they are raisins. So imagine if the kids have this, they would think they are gummies. I like that the packet size is good for outings. They taste sour so if your child doesn't like sour things I suggest you buy the other flavor

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I’ve bought some new products to try out this time. I haven’t tried this one yet but will come back to comment later.

9b570f6b-6a30-474b-9d00-95b39b2fb3bf
Posted on May 8, 2022

Convenient small individual packaging. The taste is sour and sweet with Berry flavour. All natural ingredients a healthier option to replace candy. Please give me a like if you find my review helpful :)

06217b9e-2d79-4139-8587-460c65cb27a8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The price is a bit too high. It is a nice concept, if you can buy it on sale, please do! It’s like eating a fruit gummy except in Whole Foods form. Kids love it. I liked it a lot too. Easy to pack in a lunch, and much less sugar than gummy snacks. I added a pack to my plain yogurt and it tasted amazing. You can probably use these in baking for an interesting twist on oatmeal cookies too. But again, the cost is a bit much for uses like that. The size is small for the price. Almost a dollar per pack. Thank you for reading

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I buy these fruits snacks for my kids but I enjoy it my self! Even though i don’t usually like raisins but these definitely taste good.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

The portions (size) is nice, but overall it tastes kind of sherberty - I think I'll just stick to the larger "golden raisins" (sultanas). Good quality. Package is nicely sized however, when opened, sometimes they fly everywhere. I recommend it with reservations. I bought all the different kind of fruity raisins and they all seem to be pretty much the same.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Tastes Like Sour Candy Whole Fruit! No Added Sugar* Non GMO Project Verified Kosher Flavored with Other Natural Flavors Golden Raisins