GR

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
All natural ingredients wit affordable price!

Back in Australia, this is one of my favourite brand. All natural ingredients and free from animals testing. I love it and most importantly, it is a great moisturiser and it does the job. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and nourished. Since I arrived in Singapore, it is very hard to buy this brand so I switched to different brands. I am so glad that iherb decided to stock this brand. It is really good brand and completely chemical free. I used this Moisturiser during daytime as it is light and won't clogged my pores from the hot, humid weather. Great quality product with an affordable price. Highly recommended! Kindly give me a 'like' 👍 if you find it helpful.. Many thanks!

a9012c9e-a618-4a02-9416-21d85f8d13e3
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I was using something a little lighter and more watery before this, so I used like 5 pushes at first to learn it was a bit too much on my face haha. I think 0.5-1 push is enough for my face and neck. It’s pretty moisturising and I think it can be used in winter / dry season. It also smells nice and sweet!

dedddb60-d5ee-4b85-bdd0-919ff8e1eaa2
3f85f9ca-e788-4bc2-ab04-bff2960b216c
63d13aff-317e-4ed0-91c5-df95756c372e
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Sookin is a natural brown and I was really excited to try this one out the scent is really nice although I find it difficult to get used to natural smells the quality seems amazing and the size of the bottle is very generous there are many benefits to the compositions of the cream and I’m really looking forward to see how my face reacts long-term

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

What do I start with ? The scent is amazing! I use daily. I have combination skin and it seems to love it. Not greasy at all. The ingredients are of great quality. The size is large for the price. The packaging is very convenient for the application. I just LOVE it.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Amazing for oily skin !! The quality is amazing its moisturizing but non oily the texture is nice and a bit goes a long way ! Perfect for sensitive skin the package is nice because its a pump i really like it for daily use night and morning and the scent is fresh and nice

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

my favorite moisturizer in the world. keeps my fsve protected in the winter season and its texture id so smooth. its composition is so good for sensitive skin and i definitely benefit from using this ine as opposed to others. its scent is fresh and unique and its such a good size and quality, it lasts me for a little over a month.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Best face moisturiser hands down. I use it each time I wash my face. I massage it well on my face till fully absorbed. My night time routine I usually use a double layer, applying second layer after massaging the first layer on for extra moisture. Works for both day and night

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I highly recommend all Sukin products and over the years I have used the moisturizers, cleaners, conditioners, face scrubs etc. Love them all but the face moisturizers are the ones I go back to time and time again. Note: the deodorant didn't seem to work for me so I suggest trying it for a while to see if different body types have different responses. Otherwise all good!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Bought two bottles of it and I'm really glad I did. It goes on smoothly and absorbs well. The texture is quite light. My skin is usually sensitive, but is now moisturised and looks plump and soft. I also like that the bottle is quite big so it lasts for awhile.