GR

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love stasher bags and buy them when there's a sale. This is really durable and useful. Just the right size for my handphone to protect from water /rain. The keyring is easy to use to fasten to my handbag.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Fine. I like it. You can take. Norm quality. See for yourself. I will take

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

So durable and compact! I pack almonds and nuts for a go-to-snack for my son and put it in his backpack.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Used for my phone for water sports. It’s perfect

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Great item as always!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I gave this container to my friend for storing a mobile phone in it, since more than one of him has already suffered from water. In the same container, he is protected from it. The container is tight, easy to close, very convenient to use.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Buy it for children to put their mobile phone in this silicone bag when they go to the beach, it is waterproof, and they can continue to play with the mobile phone. Both adults and children can use it with peace of mind.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The stasha that I had been interested in for a long time was on sale, so I bought it without hesitation. It seems to be useful for playing in the sea and traveling abroad. I want to use it for my wallet, mobile phone, and passport holder.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Products you use often! This is very good quality. Will buy again. Reasonable amount! high value! It can be used regardless of age or gender because of its high frequency of use. This is a very good effect. The effect that it can be a very good supplement if you follow the dosage along with exercise and diet!