GR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Excellent !

Ideal product. Delivery speed is excellent. Really quality goods. The packaging is good. It's convenient for me to place orders here.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This one is so great. I saw how my blackheads, white head and pimples started to lessen. It also fades my pimple marks.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My must have toner. It leave a glow and does not dry out the skin. Love it!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is my first time trying St Ives toner, I like the smell and it is gentle on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great price, excellent product , value for amount, doesn't dry out skin like many others and delivery time is quick

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Purchased because it contains tea tree and witch hazel. Great answer! I know the moisturizing feeling after wiping off is important, but I don't like the sticky feeling, so I end up washing my face afterwards. However, unlike alcohol, it doesn't feel tight. Recommended! I want a bigger size! Repeat decision! !

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

A wonderful tonic with a natural composition. Tonic St. Ives is suitable for oily facial skin. It contains tea tree oil, witch hazel extract and niacinamide, which are suitable for combination, oily and problematic skin. I use it after washing, the tonic tones and moisturizes the skin. Does not cause redness, does not burn, has a pleasant aroma of green tea.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

A new product from your favorite brand! I bought it by saying that. What attracted me was the combination of tea tree and witch hazel. It also has a micellar effect, so it can be used as a cleanser to wipe off sebum and makeup stains using cotton. It also seems that niacinamide has the effect of making the skin tone uniform. It has a gentle citrus scent and moderate moisturizing, and is used as a morning wipe toner! recommendation!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Light green tonic. The smell is almost the same as that of other green tea products, unobtrusive, slightly sweeter. It is easy to use, the bottle is convenient, nothing extra is poured out. Absorbs quickly and is not sticky. There was no allergic reaction. The volume is average, more than a tonic from Benton. I think 4 months is enough.