GR

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Product tastes great, came well packaged. Expiry was more than 1 year. Only concern is that the gummies were clumpy and stuck together (as seen in photo), but all you have to do is just pull it out and it comes off easily. Other than that I really enjoyed it.

8e5282ff-eee1-45e5-abeb-5459d9145eb6
e174969d-1d94-4ca9-b5fc-59146d3e5d14
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

this gummy taste yummy. vitamin c, probiotic and zinc just in a gummy. it's a great supplement to maintain our health in a yummy berry flavor. the quality of the ingredients are so good. it is suitable for any age. i like it. this is not my first purchase.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love this formulation. Unlike the common one found on the market, this elderberry comes with additional berry extract and probiotics, which offer more antioxidant protection and friendly bacteria to enhance the body's immunity. Great product with great formulation from Sports Research brand. The only setback is the expiry date is rather short, less than a year.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

The taste and texture of these gummies were great. Not overly sweet, but definitely a tastier way to give your body the extra boost it needs during the winter season. And the quantities of the vitamins in this product are quite high considering other gummies are little more than lollies.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is my second bottle, and each gummy is not stick to each other this time (which I'm very happy about). The taste is great, you don't feel any artificial flavor. I love this product because it's organic, non-gmo, vegan, and gluten free!

da182d1e-06e4-4bd5-bf78-8e6da19ef7fb
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have taken elderberry juice before and love the taste. Now I have found the gummy form which is super convenient to consume. Taste is great and it contains probiotics too!

f8200ee7-61bd-4b76-b93b-31a5d77a945a
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Love the flavour and I always look forward to having the two gummies as a treat for myself. No tummy issues at all for those who have sensitive stomach. If you find my review useful, please like 🙏🏻

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Standard elderberry gummy. It tastes great and was decent quality! Not sure of the full benefits, but anything is better than nothing during this pandemic. Only issue is that it melts very easily so definitely keep it in a cool area because the packaging alone won't protect it very much.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Tastes amazing, so easy to add to your diet. Definitely don't get sick as often and if I feel a cold coming on it helps a ton.