GR

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Good quality. Not easy to find fractionated oil. The price is ok. I only wish that there was a pump. I use it as a carrier oil, as a body oil and even for my hair. I prefer the regular coconut oil, but it hardens especially in winter. I am very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I use this for cooking since it's easy to pour. Super healthy to use this in place of toxic "vegetable" oils (research that!). The quality of this product is great! No flavor so it won't taint your cooking with added flavor, just the oil you need. Great for brownie recipes!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

price n quality is good. no strong smell of coconut oil at all. easily absorbed. I used it as a body massage carrier oil. will recommend.

2c4d6bb2-d6c6-4965-b8d7-7370420e22bd
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Absolutely love the quality for making my own cleanser, moisturizers, shampoo and cleaning recipes. The size is perfect for the amount I need to make for a few months.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Excellent oil. I use it for rinsing my mouth (Oil-pulling), it tastes good. I also use it as a base for hair and skin masks. For massage. If the information helped you, please click Like :)

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Fast delivery arrives. I order not for the first time. I will take more.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I like the texture & always use it as carrier oil with Essential Oil

b33823eb-4f88-40a4-ac04-773095ef3999
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Excellent product to add essential oils to as a massage oil or just to keep skin silky smooth. I have an extremely itchy skin condition and find this a great help by adding Tea Tree oil, Lavender oil and Rose geranium oil with perhaps oregano oil. Research each oil and find the best for whatever your need is.

I've just started using oils as moisturizers and this oil has been a dream. I apply a small amount to my body half an hour before bed and I wake up with my skin feeling soft and silky. I also have pretty sensitive skin, I've used this on my face and it did not break me out at all! Would highly recommend for everyone to try.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My go to body oil! Hydrating and doesn’t leave me sticky!