Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, MCT Oil, Unflavored, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

High-quality MCT oil without a taste from a trusted brand. Perfect for the keto diet. Helps with fast and long-lasting energy. I have been using it as a substitute for coffee in the morning by having 1 tbsp for breakfast. It can be also beneficial for fitness and workout to give that extra energy boost

fa81a072-48aa-458b-977e-ed9181862fd9
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is my first time using MCT oil and I’ve been looking forward to using it on my hair scalp as a oil sealant. The quality from this brand is legit. The ingredients in this product is just one (organic coconut). The taste is ok, but I use this product and bought it specifically for my scalp. The size of the product is pretty good compared to others I’ve seen. I’ve been using this product for a few days, and so far I really like it. It feels lightweight and non clogging to my pores.

6e8e1fbc-c1c9-4945-b7e5-37ca520e9447
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

It is the best quantity for the price. I am on a ketogenic diet and this provides me with more energy if I take some before my workout. The 32 oz bottle lasts very long if your taking 1 Tbsp a day. Be careful and start with half a tablespoon if you have never taken it before as you may experience stomach pain and be running to the bathroom shortly after taking it. This side effect does quickly subside however after taking it consistently for a few days.

1d948feb-e41b-40ed-b9b4-bae854a0a24e
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I used this product when baking muffins. I was careful to read the directions and not that cooking at 350 degrees is as high as you can go before it smokes. I had no problems and the muffins did not burn. I used this in place of the butter the recipe I used. There was no funny taste to the muffins. The product states that it's flavorless. I would buy this again. I was very happy with the size and the price.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I chose this brand for its high content of lauric acid after combing through all other MCT oils in iHerb, as most of them will usually have C8 and C10 only. Lauric acid has several benefits, one of them being able to raise HDL levels, an important lipoprotein that helps lower the risk of heart disease. MCT oil is a good source of energy and will give you a feeling of fullness, this is especially helpful when I’m doing intermittent fasting.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I really like this MCT oil. I regularly break my fast with this or use it to keep my fat count up during keto. There is no taste or scent to it so it blends well in beverages. Personally I make some dandy blend tea with this, butter and inulin and it’s become a new favorite treat!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

After being on the keto diet for one month, ketones were only in showing trace amount in urine. I was feeling okay, but wasn't losing any weight. Added 2 TBSP MCT per day and it got me over the plateau and into moderate in ketones in urine, I'm losing weight again. No taste or greasiness, I just put it in my coffee.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great quality MCT oil! Price has gone up a bit but still it is worth it! If you’re on a keto diet or just wanting to add some more healthy fats to your diet, this is the way to go! I put it in my tea, on steamed veggies etc. Just go slow with it :)

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love this product. I use it for brain health. I really think it works. When I forget to put it in my coffee I can definitely tell a difference with mental clarity. I think this is the best brand that I’ve tried and the price is great. There is no taste. Just a creamy texture.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Mct oil has to be the poster child for anything keto. It's great to use first thing in the morning to make bulletproof coffee or tea. Keeps me alert for most of the day and can even put it in green smoothies or protein shakes. It has zero taste and no carbs. Only downside is if you take more than two tablespoons, just be prepared to be on the toilet for a bit as it REALLY cleans you out if drank on an empty stomach. Otherwise, the powder form of this is just as great and won't reek havoc on your stomach lol.