GR

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Quality was superb and the ingredient is clean and simple ! So so so happy with the product ! I’ve seen the benefit and improvement on my skin ! It’s more plump and glowy. Love the taste ! Just like the matcha I normally have as it’s made with authentic Japanese matcha tea. Thank you so much for this amazing product !!!

57c22e06-fb49-401b-a4ab-5f574c556ab9
Posted on May 17, 2022

Ohhhhh this is so tasty and nutritious!!!! I started with it everyday in cold icy water. It's so refreshing. The matcha taste and smell is incredible. I feel so healthy already. I'm looking forward to improved skin and firmness. Thanks. The only downside is the size is a little small and a little expensive. Would be great if they can make a bigger size at a good price!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I put this in either my coffee or smoothie in the morning and I love it. I have been using some daily for about 2 months now and my hair is noticeably thicker, my joints are feeling better, and my skin is looking better. I just turned 50 last year and can use all the help I can get. I have been eating cleaner, and this fits in with that perfectly.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I put a scoop with warm water, mix up, then add to a cup of soy milk and add ice. That’s matcha latte tastes EXACTLY as Starbucks one. The calories are good and I’ve been using it every day. Hair falls out less and nails are no longer brittle. I’ve tried many supplements even most expensive protein powders are not yum to me so it’s amazing I found something truly delicious that I really look forward to each morning! Update: after two months I’ve bought my second tub. I love it and my hair and nails are less brittle and more healthy. With more likes on this review, I’ll update again in 4 months!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I read all the good reviews about this and decided to give it a try… and indeed I am now hooked!! It’s delicious and I mix it with oat milk in the morning for my matcha latte, in replacement of coffee. So glad I came across this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I've been taking this for a few months and it helps my skin to retain it's elasticity. I've also seen improvement to my hair and nails since taking these. It's my first time trying the matcha flavor, and it tastes great! I have it as an iced drink first thing in the morning. If you add some milk with it, it tastes like a Matcha latte!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good quality Benefit good package and I love Matcha so much I use it in my diet. taste nice but I add honey with. It’s improving the bones and knees proplem. It’s very very very very very nice I recommend it for everyone. If u like my review please like it

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love this collagen in my fruit smoothies. My skin looks great and I'm not even using topical skincare. Especially around my eyes. The change in my skin is noticable to me and my coworkers. The price is great also. I received this collagen for a gift last month and purchased my second one a few days ago. I'm using this collagen as long as they make it. I love the taste. I know alot of collagen says unflavored but to me it has a slight unpleasant flavor. But this vanilla flavor in my fruit smoothie makes it taste even better.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I go back and forth between this one and the Orgain Collagen Peptides. What I like better about this one is that you definitely get a better value and it's also not overpowering your coffee with a strong stevia taste. I've noticed great results in terms of my joints not hurting! My nails also grow super long!! I've already recommended this to a few friends, even my neighbor who has arthritis. Great product overall!