Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Relora, 250 mg, 90 Tablets - iHerb

Most helpful positive review

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 9, 2021
Good for relaxation

I started taking relora as I have researched that honokiol and magnolol (lignans isolated from the magnolia bark) are beneficial for fighting candida. I decided to take this at night as it's also supposed to help with sleep. I have definitely noticed an improvement in feeling relaxed more quickly at night. I'm not sure if they have helped to fight candida but I have not had any negative side effects. The tablets are round and don't have a strong taste or smell.

Global reviews (243)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I am delighted to find this product. I was looking for magnolia bark as it is used to help relieve stress and stress related weight gain. I am a senior citizen and this is important. These are pill shaped and easy to take. The 90 contents are in a small bottle and take up very little space in a small kitchen.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I've been going back to Relora for the past 5 or 6 years, and I find it does help balance my cortisol as someone with high stress levels/anxiety. My body has never had any issues taking it, which is always a concern for me as I get nauseous super easily so I'm always a little hesitant, but this has never caused any problems at all.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Helps me sleep, I also use the Now brand and both are as good as eachother. I take one before bedtime along with my magnesium.

Posted on Feb 17, 2023

I take two Relora before noon when I am stressed. I love this brand because it doesn't have any other supplements added. Easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Tried 1st order as test. Products arrived amazingly fast, faster than their estimated time. Perfectly packed & well reviewed supplements are perfect. Great prices and huge range. Very impressed with communication & professionalism. I’ll be a regular. Great service!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I love that extract. It has a nice calming effect without feeling groggy. But may not be ideal if you have extreme adrenal fatigue. Good value for the price.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I took Relora to fight stress and stop eating sweets and it worked. But there is one big “but” unfortunately. I wanted to get rid of negative emotions and feel good, but in reality i got rid of all my emotions- I was like empty, all is grey, no good feelings at all. So i had to stop taking it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This was helpful to manage stress and anxiety. I took 1 tablet 3 times a day, together with lots of magnesium at night. What I don't like is all the fillers in this product. Tablets are very easy to swallow.

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

d88cef86-3ca7-4c30-b137-42e71a1e22de
3ee1ac3c-5681-40d7-a57e-c48eff12597e
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Relora is a wonderful non addictive medicine to keep anxiety low. I’ve been taking it for several years with absolutely no unwanted side effects. It also helps to promote safe sleep with no morning after hangover most of the prescription drugs give. It’s made from magnolia bark and no hard core drugs. This product is extremely safe and non habit forming. Say goodbye to benzodiazepines prescriptions Dr Phillip Retired Physician